Miui 14 and Android 13 for 11t pro

nikotak

Members
Feb 17, 2023
Hello i have 11t pro eu with android 12 and miui 13,i found this update V14.0.5.0.TKDEUXM ΕΟΧ which is miui 14 with android 13 but i don't know if it works ok.Please if someone update it and works ok to answer me.

If you want xiaomi.eu ROM, you are in luck because the ROM is just out today. If you want stock...I can say I tried it and it works well

Reactions: nikotak
All works perfect. Upgraded from miui 13 stable to latest 14 stable without format. I also use Laica camera Magisk module and all works perfect. Very satisfied.

I recommend fastboot update.

If you want to keep root from pervious 13 version open archive from this latest 14 stable rom and transfer from images folder file boot.img to xioami phone and patch it with magisk (select and patch a file). Patched boot.img file will be created in downloads folder of phone. Rename it back to boot.img and transfer back to computer to images folder of your new 14 stable rom.

Rom in now ready to flash under fastboot and it have allready rooted boot.img with Magisk.

Restart phone to fastboot and run under cmd or powershell windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat.

Phone will be upgraded to latest stable v14 all user files from old will be preserved and phone also will be rooted allready.

Fast simple and works.

Ciao scusate, mi e capitato una cosa grave mentre stavo cercando di fare un backup nandroid con twrp. Sono entrato in twrp e mi ha chiesto di decriptare il seecondo spazio ma mi diceva che il pattern era sbagliato, allora ho riavviato normalmente il sistema senza far nulla, al riavviao mi è uscita questa schermata:

Attachments

• 2023-03-31 ore 09.41.16.jpg
    2023-03-31 ore 09.41.16.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 134
Hi sorry, something serious happened to me while I was trying to make a nandroid backup with twrp. I entered twrp and it asked me to decrypt the second space but it told me that the pattern was wrong, so I restarted the system normally without doing anything, when I restarted this screen came out:

Hi sorry, something serious happened to me while I was trying to make a nandroid backup with twrp. I entered twrp and it asked me to decrypt the second space but it told me that the pattern was wrong, so I restarted the system normally without doing anything, when I restarted this screen came out:

Attachments

• 2023-03-31 ore 09.41.16.jpg
    2023-03-31 ore 09.41.16.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 117