Changelog MIUI 3.8.9 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
[System]
  • Optimization - System update package is preferentially downloaded to external SD card
  • Optimization - In “Do not disturb” mode, global notification is muted
  • Fix - In “Do not disturb” mode, SMS delivery report still rings
[Contacts]
  • Optimization - Style adjustment of no search results found page
  • Optimization - As for favorite contacts, a star mark will be displayed on the contact photo in the list page
  • Optimization - Improved smart grouping loading speed
  • Fix - In some cases, the searched numbers and results are not highlighted
  • Fix - While adding SMS recipients, the contact list search box flashed
  • Fix - A new group can be created successfully without filling in the name
  • Fix - Importing contacts via Bluetooth may cause FC
  • Fix - Removed theme causes program to crash when setting contact ringtone
  • Fix - Contact interface display error
[Messaging]
  • Fix - The "recipient" and “text” input box might flicker
  • Fix - Private messages can be viewed by clicking the notification of "Message not sent"
  • Fix - When sending slides after editing, pictures cannot be added
  • Fix - After turning on “guard” mode, clicking text messages in search results might cause FC
  • Fix - Favorite MMS containing images or videos cannot be added into messages
  • Fix - If you press the Home key to return to the desktop when composing an MMS message, the MMS will be saved now
  • Deletion - A reminder will not pop up on the desktop for timing private messages which are not sent successfully
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • New - Added WIFI hotspot switch
  • New - Added “Do not disturb” mode switch
  • Optimization - Improved visual style of pattern unlock
  • Optimization - After turning off “Setting - Lock USIM card”, "Change USIM card PIN" option is not selectable
  • Optimization- Improved the visual effects of pattern lock screen
  • Deletion - Deleted the requirement of inserting the original SIM card in account unlock screen
[Launcher]
  • Fix - Apps in the folder on the dock cannot be dragged onto the dock
  • Fix - Dragging the icon on the dock to the home screen might lead to FC
  • Fix - When there is only one app in the folder, the app might disappear after failing to be removed
[Music]
  • New - Added new music landscape mode
  • Optimization - Improved the display mechanism of music download tasks in the notification bar
  • Fix - The soft keyboard does not automatically recover after renaming a playlist
[Settings]
  • Fix - In some cases, wifi sharing feature might cause FC
[Anti-spam]
  • New - Added "Show blocked notification" switch
[Video]
  • Optimization - Fixed some interface display errors
  • Fix - In some cases, video player FC
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hm, the do not disturb toggle option is interesting and I have been awaiting it without even realizing that I need it so far :)

Does this update fix the fact that e-mailnotifications would make a noise even when "do not disturb" is on? Or does "Global notification" mean something else?

Does this update fix the fact that e-mailnotifications would make a noise even when "do not disturb" is on? Or does "Global notification" mean something else?
Only for miui email app..

~Tapatalk 4~

Looks like a really nice changelog, definitely some useful fixes and changes in there, especially the landscape mode for Music.

Ohhhh guys! Finally the switsh for the notification of the firewall in the status bar. Still waiting to install though..
I hope to be at least close to what has been the DND settings. Anyway, interesting the new UI of DND, but far away from the completeness of options that it has in the previous version.

As for other updates, YOU ARE A GREAT TEAM.
Thank you

Great update, I wish we could also edit icon labels and app icons in launcher!

Is there any reasons why the WiFi and disturb toggles are not implemented on the galaxy nexus build?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is there any reasons why the WiFi and disturb toggles are not implemented on the galaxy nexus build?

Sure.. It's not Xiaomi device so it will come later...

~Tapatalk 4~

Sure.. It's not Xiaomi device so it will come later...

~Tapatalk 4~
So those change logs are for xiaomi devices now. I don't understand. That's the reason people don't even use miui anymore. ::/

I really liked the new landscape mode.. :)

I had edited few mp3's by embedding album art myself. The player doesn't display embedded album art in landscape mode. :(

I user Galaxy Note2 (GT-7100) but Snote app not working at user spen :(

How to fix? Please..!

Status
Not open for further replies.