Miui 5.5.1 Problems

AntonioR

Members
May 28, 2014
the last version is utterly unstable... is there a way to revert back to the previous one?

also since miui v6 we receive weekly updates but also we have no choice about installing them or not (my phone installed the previous 2 updates automatically)... is there a way to just get the notification of the upsate and then decide whether install it or not.

update... just reboot phone because I was getting too many app crashes and I could not take screenshots for a job (it said "system UI crashed")....

and now, after reboot, I received a notification that my IMEI cannot be detected...

update #2
I turned off the phone and removed batteryfor 5 minutes... then put it inside and turned it on... IMEI now works

Try reinstall the apps that crashing. I have another problem, play store message "no free space" for new installs,but I have a lot of free space.

Try reinstall the apps that crashing. I have another problem, play store message "no free space" for new installs,but I have a lot of free space.
they are all system apps so i can't delete them...

qualcomm.service
System Ui (when taking screenshots)
cleaner (that is built in)
another one is the tool to send reports to Xiaomi when a problem occurs (don't know the name)

I share the same experience im willing to downgrade to v5 it is shameful v6

Envoyé de mon HM 1S en utilisant Tapatalk

I share the same experience im willing to downgrade to v5 it is shameful v6

Envoyé de mon HM 1S en utilisant Tapatalk
did u try the earlier versions of v6? they were great, at least on my phone I am experiencing these crashes only after last week's update.