Best Way to Revert back to MIUI 14 from HyperOS

highten

Members
May 25, 2024
I have noticed that updating to hyperOS 1.0.2.0UKDMIXM is a mistake, just got mine last week. Battery drains faster than the previous MIUI14, so I wished to revert back to it. Are there any nice and easy tutorials where I can revert it back to MIUI14 without formatting the disk?

oh, thanks for the reply, guess i will need to stick with the hyperOS
same here Mi 11, battery drain much worse on HyperOS, just hoping update on HyperOS that fixes the drain :( flashing back Miui 14 doing clean install is a lot of hassle

same here Mi 11, battery drain much worse on HyperOS, just hoping update on HyperOS that fixes the drain :( flashing back Miui 14 doing clean install is a lot of hassle
It takes 1-2 weeks before the battery drain reduces, then it becomes much better.
You can call up 'hey google' 'battery saver on' , that worked for me.
1000003269.jpg
1000003270.jpg

It takes 1-2 weeks before the battery drain reduces, then it becomes much better.
You can call up 'hey google' 'battery saver on' , that worked for me.
View attachment 52990View attachment 52992

I've flashed since hyperos was released so had it over a month now no improvement in battery

Very noticeable difference with battery life compared to miui 14 both using same apps and settings, I even did clean install

That battery saver is saying it will stop syncing apps unless you open them after 50% yeah I ain't doing that I need emails and stuff syncing so I get alerts , I never had to do that with miui 14 and battery life was better

Last edited:
I have updated too and battery drains very fast. Hope next Rom will fix the problem....