Miui 7.1.2.0 Wifi Problem

toridori

Members
Mar 17, 2016
Hello! I'm using Mi3 and it was working smoothly without any problem. After I upgraded to MIUI 7.1.2.0 yesterday, however, I have been having problems with connecting to WiFi network -- it shows that my device is connected to my WiFi network but there is no internet connection. It even shows notification that my device is not connected to network, while simultaneously being connected to WiFi. It does have internet connection from time to time -- maybe about every five minutes for ten seconds or so -- then goes back to not having any internet connection. I have checked that the WiFi works just fine on any other devices -- iPhone, laptops, etc. This is a lot of trouble because I rely on my phone for communication heavily. Is there any solution to this besides waiting for another update?

Hello! I'm using Mi3 and it was working smoothly without any problem. After I upgraded to MIUI 7.1.2.0 yesterday, however, I have been having problems with connecting to WiFi network -- it shows that my device is connected to my WiFi network but there is no internet connection. It even shows notification that my device is not connected to network, while simultaneously being connected to WiFi. It does have internet connection from time to time -- maybe about every five minutes for ten seconds or so -- then goes back to not having any internet connection. I have checked that the WiFi works just fine on any other devices -- iPhone, laptops, etc. This is a lot of trouble because I rely on my phone for communication heavily. Is there any solution to this besides waiting for another update?
in your mi3, assign it a static IP should work. I've got this problem in december dev roms on mi3, seems 7.1.2 is still kitkat so the buy may have persisted.
FYI; the bug is gone in android m.