Miui 7.5.4.0

ROM 7.3.10.0 stable is the last one MIUI 7.
Now only MIUI 8 will be developed.
No more updates for MIUI 7.

No watch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-27-14-13-38_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-27-14-13-38_com.android.browser.png
    127 KB · Views: 640
How do you know that?

Can't understand the decision as the update has quite a good changelog.

Reactions: icibt
How do you know that?

Can't understand the decision as the update has quite a good changelog.

Exactly this.... MIUI 8 won't be out any time soon... and I would hate going back to the Original China ROM.

then get the ordinary stable MIUI ROM, it's well tested and nice.
Hmmm.... have you been following the original forum? The ordinary (I am gonna assume you mean Global) stable ROM is anything but well tested. People report constant restarts and poor battery life. And as far as the Chinese version goes, I don't want all that bloatware and untranslated menus on my phone.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu relesed Miui 7.5
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE_v7-6.0.zip
look in the romdownloads
Please someone official confirm.

Hmmm.... have you been following the original forum? The ordinary (I am gonna assume you mean Global) stable ROM is anything but well tested. People report constant restarts and poor battery life. And as far as the Chinese version goes, I don't want all that bloatware and untranslated menus on my phone.

depends upon what version you are talking about.

I got my mi5 on the 7th of march... Miui 7.2.3 and 7.2.7 were released within a week for China. Because those Roms sucked.
And a bit later it went up to 7.2.10 when it got stable... all within the first 3 weeks of march.

Months later when the global firmware was released it started with 7.2.4 a buggy firmware.

So yes, you are partly right in the beginning there were bugs. But now things have changed.

Edit to be sure: That's a MIUI problem with versions 7.2.x and not a global problem.
Now the global ROM has catched up with the China MIUI -> so official is the better choise and better tested then any Xiaomi EU rom.

depends upon what version you are talking about.

I got my mi5 on the 7th of march... Miui 7.2.3 and 7.2.7 were released within a week for China. Because those Roms sucked.
And a bit later it went up to 7.2.10 when it got stable... all within the first 3 weeks of march.

Months later when the global firmware was released it started with 7.2.4 a buggy firmware.

So yes, you are partly right in the beginning there were bugs. But now things have changed.

Edit to be sure: That's a MIUI problem with versions 7.2.x and not a global problem.
Now the global ROM has catched up with the China MIUI -> so official is the better choise and better tested then any Xiaomi EU rom.
Is that your gut feeling or have you tested the Global Rom and is actually stable and better than the Xiaomi.eu one?

Because I read both forums every day, and people are complaining for fast battery drains, network drops, buttons not working, random restarts (talking about Global 7.5.1.0)

Xioami.eu's 7.5.4.0 isn't that much better either. My battery was draining fast.. I had some network drops and one reset.

My personal opinion is that not a single of this ROMs should be called Stable because that is not what they are.

So I am currently staying with the one that has the fewest bugs for me (Xiaomi.eu 7.3.4.0)