Miui 7 And Theme Customization

tanin

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hi,
Is it no longer possible to customize certain aspects of themes in the latest miui? Like changing only the fonts /icons /dialer etc...

I definitely need some customization options as well.
My eyes are not the best anymore and I have to be able increase the font and icons of the notification bar. They are now even smaller than in miui 6. Also I need to customize the clock on the lock screen. If it had thicker fonts and same hight for the minutes as the hours, I would be able to see it better.

Hi,
Is it no longer possible to customize certain aspects of themes in the latest miui? Like changing only the fonts /icons /dialer etc...
do you mean you don't see such options when you enter the green circle?
uploadfromtaptalk1446662102399.jpg

Hi, on RN 2 I have only 4 options Top Charts / Categories / Wallpaper / Offline the customize oprion isn't present.

Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot, this is really a good tip!
Once opened select customise, then go to task manager and lock the app in memory so you can use again if you like, that is what I do...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

It only work one time... I have to turn off wifi and data everytime I open it...

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
Once opened select customise, then go to task manager and lock the app in memory so you can use again if you like, that is what I do...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: digitris