Miui 7 And Theme Customization

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by tanin, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Hi,
    Is it no longer possible to customize certain aspects of themes in the latest miui? Like changing only the fonts /icons /dialer etc...

2. digitris

digitrisMembers

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    I definitely need some customization options as well.
    My eyes are not the best anymore and I have to be able increase the font and icons of the notification bar. They are now even smaller than in miui 6. Also I need to customize the clock on the lock screen. If it had thicker fonts and same hight for the minutes as the hours, I would be able to see it better.

3. cbpbxecmecmbeh

Sep 19, 2013
    do you mean you don't see such options when you enter the green circle? uploadfromtaptalk1446662102399.jpg

4. bmn11

bmn11Members

Aug 4, 2014
    Hi, on RN 2 I have only 4 options Top Charts / Categories / Wallpaper / Offline the customize oprion isn't present.

Thanks in advance

5. barchitiello

Oct 2, 2015
    Male
    turn off wifi and data...go to setting application...clear data of "theme"...open theme app

Daxlox and digitris like this.
  6. digitris

digitrisMembers

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    Thanks a lot, this is really a good tip!

barchitiello likes this.
  7. Daxlox

DaxloxMembers

Oct 14, 2013
    Male
    London
    Once opened select customise, then go to task manager and lock the app in memory so you can use again if you like, that is what I do...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

8. SkiFire13

SkiFire13Members

Nov 3, 2014
    It only work one time... I have to turn off wifi and data everytime I open it...

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

9. Daxlox

DaxloxMembers

Oct 14, 2013
    Male
    London
    Once opened select customise, then go to task manager and lock the app in memory so you can use again if you like, that is what I do...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

digitris likes this.

Share Our Site