Miui 7 Bug!!

Megaxenon

Members
Jan 29, 2015
Hi folks. Whenever i get a message from someone through FB Messenger app, the app won't open if i click on the notification. I need to manually go to the app.

It would be nice to be able to click on the nitification popup, or on the notification shade like we do with all other apps :) someone can make a fix for this?

Maybe you should enable "display pop-up window" in Security app.

(Security app > Permissions > Permissions > app (FB Messenger) > Display pop-up window)

I have the same problem with WhatsApp 50% of the time. I use Miui launcher. I tried it with some guides internet, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have not solved the problem

Maybe you should enable "display pop-up window" in Security app.

(Security app > Permissions > Permissions > app (FB Messenger) > Display pop-up window)

Thatvis just the problem. If you try to click on the popup, the app does not open, not even if you click it fronthe notification drawer either.

Hi Megaxenon,
I think it is a problem of rom, I have to install 5.11.5, my brother 5.9.18 more or less have the same problems. Sometimes the messages arrive sometimes not, I can not understand!
Then we just have to wait and hope for a update that fixes this :) thanks for all replies guys :)

Hello i upgrade my Xiaomi with the ROM 5.11.1 but now, my gallery does not work. when i click on gallery apears an error "Gallery Stop" Can anyone help me?