Miui 7 Global Stable Rom V7.0.11.0 And V7.0.8.0

It's the global rom. The official global stable rom.
But if I remember well it hasn't got a lot of languages. There are only in the developer

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: CPJ82
Brasil available. Here is full index
Screenshot_2015-11-24-16-37-35.png Screenshot_2015-11-24-16-37-26.png Screenshot_2015-11-24-16-37-10.png

Reactions: danmue
What is newer 7.0.8.0 or other?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

why did you post 7.0.11 and 7.0.8 ? 7.0.11 should be the last and verified one...and hopefully without bugs...
and...where do you found them ? because I can't find any official thread on http://en.miui.com/

thank you!!!

why did you post 7.0.11 and 7.0.8 ? 7.0.11 should be the last and verified one...and hopefully without bugs...
and...where do you found them ? because I can't find any official thread on http://en.miui.com/

thank you!!!
Be careful these rom are leaked , unreleased and yet in testing, if you want a stable it's because you like something that's nearly bug free! 7.0.11 and 7.0.8 may contain more bugs than global beta!
that's the reason why you dont find them in the official download page!

Reactions: simone_g76
Whenever I try to update the rom, it gets 25% and then It appears an error "error verification signature" or something similar. I ve tried to download the rom several times and always the same error appears. Any idea?

danmue your reply it's a bit OT we are talking about Global stable roms not China stable rom ;)
There is only have 5.11.12 global beta rom release on last monday on miui china official site for rmn2. No official stable global rom yet.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Those roms came with devices being sold.
Roms have the same source download site.
I was running 7.0.8, 7.0.11 w/o any issue.
Now updated to 7.0.12.
Noone pushing you to flash these roms

Those roms came with devices being sold.
Roms have the same source download site.
I was running 7.0.8, 7.0.11 w/o any issue.
Now updated to 7.0.12.
Noone pushing you to flash these roms

that's not a point; a lot of MI devices (mine included)were been sold with unofficial rom that may contain viruses, so no surprise at all if someone sells them with leaked firmware.

'Leaked' is when it's not avalable to download.
In current state I would say it's not announced.

maybe in en.miui.com mods and devs have a different opinion!
start a thread like this one in the official international forum an see what happens ;)

I started it here as I was running 7.0.6 stable from Xiaomi.EU.
Since China stable ROM 7.0.8 was announced at en.miui.com I was wondering to have a translation from xiaomi.eu.
And even now there is no translation by Xiaomi.eu
Might you will quess why? :)
My efforts were only to share my findings with others who might were waiting for it.

Reactions: timberwolf60