Miui 8.0.4.0 Official Update?

e6k01rs

Members
Sep 5, 2016
Do you know when we can expect new official stable update?
I saw on China forum new release, but not mentoined on official side.

Xiaomi.eu has only version from 23th of August in version 8.0.1.0.

Xiaomi.eu has only version from 23th of August in version 8.0.1.

Nope, there are 8.0.1.0 and 8.0.4.0

wp_ss_20160905_0001.png

Battery is OK for time 4h-4h17 onscreen

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Is the battery life much better in MIUI 7.5 than 8? I am on 8.0.1.0 and I'm tempted to downgrade. Would I lose any important/cool function? Thank you!

Hi, the MI4C is my first xiaomi device and I've received it with the miui 8.1 weekly (xiaomi.eu). I want to install the Stable version because this version has heating and battery drain problems. What should I do? Just wipe everything and install the stable with an OTG?

Just to be sure, installing 8.0.4.0 over 8.0.1.0(xiaomi.eu version) won't lock my bootloader and it is international version, right?
Also, download app is limited to under 1MB/s in 8.0.1.0, is the problem fixed in 8.0.4.0?

Download app seems be fine in 8.0.4.0 no speed problem when downloading app. 3 fingers screenshoot missing in this update :/ and i have random problem with miui webbrowser. Camera doesnt support 4k video

Yes, speed actually seems ok, might have been a fluke while I was on 8.0.1.0. Autofocus doesn't work during video recording in the default app though, so that might be a bug. Used to work fine in 8.0.1.0. Will try another cache wipe to make sure.
LE. Autofocus works after wiping cache, also some odd cpu and gpu behavior reported by cpuz seems to be solved(1big core was always stopped and gpu@490ghz).
However, now the 2 big cores are reported as always active(384mhz in idle)
LLE. after Antutu, the funny cpuz reports are back. One core always stopped, adreno@450mhz. Maybe cpuz bug or thermal throttling...Score is 63K vs 57k before wipe.
LLE. seems to be thermal throttling, cpuz readings are again normal after letting it rest for about 2 minutes.

Last edited: