Miui 8.2.2.0 - Redmi Note 4 Mtk

What firmware are you running right now, and what firmware are you trying to go to? The new 8.2.2 China stable?

If so, your bootloader should be unlocked...You can use the MiFlash tool, or go old school and use Fastboot Flash...I.e. Fastboot Flash Boot C:\somefolder\boot.img
I saw that MiFlash tool only support Qualcomm devices, so it can't be used for MTK models.

So if I'm on Chines rom and unlocked, what's my options to flash the latest EU rom?

There's another 8.2.2 rom published in 29th April in download section?
Any idea what that is?

There's another 8.2.2 rom published in 29th April in download section?
Any idea what that is?
What ROM? Rn4 MTK?
If yes, that was China ROM
I try that one, get heat issue and battery drain

~ ABHY ~

[ Sent from my MI@RëÑö#4 ]
[ TAPATALKXIAOMI.EU ]

I saw that MiFlash tool only support Qualcomm devices, so it can't be used for MTK models.

So if I'm on Chines rom and unlocked, what's my options to flash the latest EU rom?
You can use MiFlash Tool with Redmi note 4 mtk. I have used it to reinstall global stable 8.1.7.0 from Aosp. Clean all install.

Hi All,

I have never used any forums like this before so its actually my first time here.

I have purchased a new device from China itself on my recent visit. Its a Note 4 MediaTek Helio x20 - Decacore - 4 GB ram and 64GB ROM.

in the above answers I found that the Global ROM can be used on 2/3G Ram but doesn't says about 4G ram.

I currently have Chinese ROM with so many things in chinese, it is MIUI 8.2 | STABLE 8.2.2.0(MBFCNDL). I want to change that to any global ROM with GOOGLE preloaded and no chinese language.

Please someone advise the best way for that. Thanks

Hi All,

I have never used any forums like this before so its actually my first time here.

I have purchased a new device from China itself on my recent visit. Its a Note 4 MediaTek Helio x20 - Decacore - 4 GB ram and 64GB ROM.

in the above answers I found that the Global ROM can be used on 2/3G Ram but doesn't says about 4G ram.

I currently have Chinese ROM with so many things in chinese, it is MIUI 8.2 | STABLE 8.2.2.0(MBFCNDL). I want to change that to any global ROM with GOOGLE preloaded and no chinese language.

Hi All,

You can try 8.2.1
I'm using it and battery better than 8.2.2 China ROM

8.2.2.0 V2

Battery drain is a huge problem. I flashed this ROM switching from developer one some days ago, and I'm so disappointed. There are few bugs, random crashes (these one come out a lot), but battery seems to be the bigger problem to a daily use.

8.2.2.0 V2

Battery drain is a huge problem. I flashed this ROM switching from developer one some days ago, and I'm so disappointed. There are few bugs, random crashes (these one come out a lot), but battery seems to be the bigger problem to a daily use.

Is the battery draining problem still there? I went into epic rom cause of better battery life... I will come back to xiaomi eu rom as soon as the battery drain is fixed. It is so annoying that battery drains at night over 25 %.

N
Is the battery draining problem still there? I went into epic rom cause of better battery life... I will come back to xiaomi eu rom as soon as the battery drain is fixed. It is so annoying that battery drains at night over 25 %.
No, battery drain still here.