Miui 8.2 Xiaomi Mi5

The brand manager has officially stated that the MIUI 8.2 on Xiaomi MI5 in stable version will need an additional development because, unlike other models, the MI5 has already received the ROM developer of Android 7.0-based and the latter must be stabilized and even optimized. So, before receiving the MIUI 8.2, will arranged the MIUI 8.1 with Nougat.

The brand manager has officially stated that the MIUI 8.2 on Xiaomi MI5 in stable version will need an additional development because, unlike other models, the MI5 has already received the ROM developer of Android 7.0-based and the latter must be stabilized and even optimized. So, before receiving the MIUI 8.2, will arranged the MIUI 8.1 with Nougat.
Hi, where did you read that? Do you have the source? Thanks,

It's already in download page in xiaomi.eu
But, one thing I'm confused that nothing called 8.2 official on en.miui.com for Mi5 rightnow. Anyway, I updated my phone without problem

Reactions: Jaime DLH
Se non è presente su en.miui significa che anche questa è una beta rom come la 8.1.7 e 8.1.9

But, one thing I'm confused that nothing called 8.2 official on en.miui.com for Mi5 rightnow. Anyway, I updated my phone without problem
well, maybe the xiaomi already gave the source to everyone but the need to make some changes and add something to the ROM. Maybe xiaomi.eu's devs are so fast ;)

Reactions: Xomix
The question is ... why are the roms for the other devices still on android 6 and the version 8.2.1.0 for the Mi5 on android 7?
Is this perhaps again an unofficial version like the 8.1.9.0

Last edited:
well, maybe the xiaomi already gave the source to everyone but the need to make some changes and add something to the ROM. Maybe xiaomi.eu's devs are so fast ;)
I hope so. Xiaomi eu sometimes had ROMs without mentioned on official miui page :)

Hi! From which version did you update? I'm currently on 8.1.6.0 Stable...

[Quote = "merlin110, posta: 356104, membro: 98272"] La domanda è ... il motivo per cui sono i rom per gli altri dispositivi ancora su Android 6 e la versione 8.2.1.0 per la Mi5 su Android 7?
E 'questo forse ancora una volta una versione non ufficiale come il 8.1.9.0 [/ quote]
Sono Tutte rom ufficiali ... Solo che le versioni con Android 7 al momento sono beta rom tester

Just updated. It works much better than 8.1.9. But there is a question, there was an inscription in the boot "bootloader unlock". It it just tells me that unlocked bootloader or something wrong?
IMG_6484.jpg

Please, any of the people who updated, give us details! GPS and cellular connectivity working OK? Any glitches or bugs you found? Also, did you wipe data?