Miui 8 Feedback

With my device, the home button is less responive when using tap to home. I'd say a 50% chance of not responding.

Also the notes app keeps crashing.
same for me...
Concerning battery life

8fcc8feae289afab78a7d2e93b37966e.jpg
a3bae7ef482d4f5af2612b76aba27656.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,
I installed miui v8 successfully.
Everything worked fine till I Reboot the mi5.
Since the Reboot I can't start play Store.
Play Store Force close.
Is there a fix?

Hi,
I installed miui v8 successfully.
Everything worked fine till I Reboot the mi5.
Since the Reboot I can't start play Store.
Play Store Force close.
Is there a fix?
Try to clear cache of Google Apps and services

My mi5 does not vibrate in silent mode, what about you guys?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

There was no chance to clear cache.
The Google Play Services disappeared after reboot.
I had to do a full wipe and wipe system.
Flashed v8 again and now it works.
But still I m afraid to reboot :)

Using miui v8. All works fine until now.
Better response of fingerprint sensor

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Random crash/restart every now and then.
Battery usage seems higher, compare to other version I used (China dev, Global dev).
Display pop-up windows (display over other apps for chat apps) is missing. No more pop-ups for Whatsapp and Line.
Home button not as responsive.

I've installed the latest weekly and it has so far been flawless. No crashes, no restarts, and no bootloops. Everything has worked at least as well as it did before.

There are some bugs still outstanding, such as when using a custom font then sometimes bold text doesn't work (I think its something to do with miui-bold.ttf or roboto-bold.ttf not updating or something). Works fine when using standard font though.

I'm still finding that with my drive home (some 2.5hrs), with the phone plugged in but playing music and using sat nav there is not enough juice to charge the battery (just stays where it is roughly). My iPhone however in the same conditions used to pretty much fully charge in the same time. No idea why,

1. Clean recent app too delay.
2. Please add option to choose toggle control as default instead of notification when slide down.
3. Please add option to add more toggle button into toggle control after slide down. Currently, it just have 3 button in 1 line. I think we can have 4/5 button per line is better.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Where is multi Windows and how to put mail in ''advertisement and notifications ''section

Hello. I have a problem with the game Asphalt 8. I can't download the required files. ...Help please.

Hello. I have a problem with the game Asphalt 8. I can't download the required files. ...Help please.

Try to give all permission to the apps in security settings

Home button not much responsive and double tap to wake too... Also many times on my pocket phone wakes up and does not read my fingerprint...

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

There is chinese suggestion when i slide from bottom to top in search box. Please refer to my attachment. I am using redmi note3 pro, 6.6.18
afc97f6c6f169d0f105908d8aeee76b8.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

There is chinese suggestion when i slide from bottom to top in search box. Please refer to my attachment. I am using redmi note3 pro, 6.6.18
afc97f6c6f169d0f105908d8aeee76b8.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Long press menu button, it will open settings. Then disable popular suggestions.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk