Miui 8 For Redmi Note 2

On redmi note 2 is it necessary to upgrade also twrp to 3.0. I'm currently on 2.8

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I ll wait until they relased android 6 . I have still stable miui 7 dont wanna switch my stable build

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hello to all. since yesterday I'm trying the new miui8 ... energy saving stops ... and if you try the various benchmark is much less powerful of miui7 ... 7k less AnTuTu and makes the same total both balanced and in performance. .. shame because it is definitely the most beautiful
IMG_20160618_133742.jpg

Hello to all. since yesterday I'm trying the new miui8 ... energy saving stops ... and if you try the various benchmark is much less powerful of miui7 ... 7k less AnTuTu and makes the same total both balanced and in performance. .. shame because it is definitely the most beautifulView attachment 12620
What about the battery life? Do you have some screens?

As you know it is better to wait a few days because the Rom to settle ... for the time being 3.5 hours of heated from 100% to zero screen with my redmi note 2 prime...good!
Ciao

Reactions: Caesar92
As you know it is better to wait a few days because the Rom to settle ... for the time being 3.5 hours of heated from 100% to zero screen with my redmi note 2 prime...good!
Ciao
I'm having problems with autostart. Any clues?

wow! Battery saver now works fine! but has blocked the app message ... I think we have to wait a few days ... ;-)

Anyone has a navigation button vibration bug with new miui 8? I can not disable navigation buttons vibration.

Dude can u tell me how good camera miui8? compare to miui7

hello, for the camera there is no comparison! miui 8 has a much more complete and, it seems, also faster interface. I find it more defined the image of the front camera! ... My impressions ...

Reactions: Faiz Zack
I have a bug with stock browser and SwiftKey: If I try to write in the address bar, most of the letters are missing... Anyone else?

after flash miui 8 on reno2 to, reboot take so long, and after reboot, logo n black screen.. pull out battery n on back, and its boot properly.. fuhh.... a lot bugs....
this is have not a gapps? flash manually?

update bugs:
- lags in everywhere, (yeah smooth but not always)
- camera lags.

back to cm until not lags and not to many bugs...

Last edited:
I have a bug with stock browser and SwiftKey: If I try to write in the address bar, most of the letters are missing... Anyone else?

hello, to me it works well, you've got high. clean install? maybe try again to flash the ROM.

after flash miui 8 on reno2 to, reboot take so long, and after reboot, logo n black screen.. pull out battery n on back, and its boot properly.. fuhh.... a lot bugs....
this is have not a gapps? flash manually?
which Miui 8've flashed the Chinese developer? or xiaomi.eu?

which Miui 8've flashed the Chinese developer? or xiaomi.eu?

xiaomi.eu... i know not everybody have same prob...
wipe all internal and flash miui8 eu...

long 10 or more ? boot logo..
get in set p.store email n pass..
at homescreen go to p.store, but nothing in, just white~~...

I'm sorry, I do not find the problems you say, did all the wipe before flashing the Miui 8?