Miui 9.2.1.0

Nibir

Members
Oct 20, 2017
When MIUI 9.2.1.0 eu rom for mi 5x will release?

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

I have MIUI 9, 9.0.4.0 NDBCNEI ROM installed, how do I update to 9.2.1 without losing apps and data?

Try to check via settings-MIUI-updates. if you have available updates just install it and you won`t loose your data and apps

I have MIUI 9, 9.0.4.0 NDBCNEI ROM installed, how do I update to 9.2.1 without losing apps and data?

download zip to internal storage.. open Updater - menu - select zip - done

Reactions: Kimutai
I solved the problem tho( or seemingly) by uninstalling all apps and reinstalling them( Just like clean flash of ROM)

Hello,

I want to describe the problem with updating the phone version from MIUI 9 Stable V9.0.4.0.NDBCNEI to the latest MIUI 9 Stable V9.2.1.0.NDBCNEK.

The problem is related to TWRP version 3.1.1-0 which can not cope with completing the update and consequently hangs on the installation.

Uploading any version through fastboot is impossible because the flash takes first 1533 seconds. and in fact it lasts forever

Uploading via EDL goes well but after running, the installation goes on forever and will never end.
========================================================================
The problem is solved by uploading the oldest version of the Chinese software.

Last edited:
Hello
i`m having a mobile internet problem. before using developer version 4G was perfect, after flashing 9.2.1.0 xiaomi.eu Stable my internet speed became weak, too slow even when i`m using 4G.
Do anybody had the same problem? How to fix it?

internal memory format and program installation again

At the last moment, MIUI 9.2.1.0 has been removed from en.miui.com

Last edited:
Hello. I was on 9.2.1.0 and uptdate using OTA 9.2.2.0 stable. The mi 5x updated itself using twrp but after reboot my apps did not work.

Anyone has a solution in order to avoid this error for the futire OTAS?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 5X mediante Tapatalk

Hello. I was on 9.2.1.0 and uptdate using OTA 9.2.2.0 stable. The mi 5x updated itself using twrp but after reboot my apps did not work.

Anyone has a solution in order to avoid this error for the futire OTAS?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 5X mediante Tapatalk
I had exactly the same problem(Apps stopping), I had to uninstall all apps and reinstall them, after that they worked fine

update !!!
  • 'Wipe"
  • "Advanced wipe"
  • cache, system, dalvik-cache
  • after installing the system you need: wipe dalvik/cache
no problem, everything works well

Last edited:
update !!!
  • 'Wipe"
  • "Advanced wipe"
  • cache, system, dalvik-cache
no problem, everything works well
Are you saying after Successful update, I do the following, Wipe>Advanced Wipe>✓Cache✓System✓Dalvik-Cache? But Wiping System is akin to wiping the updated OS?

I have upgraded the update from the version Miui 9.2.1.0
no problem, everything works well :)