Miui 9 Android 6 Or 7?

L_W_J

Members
Dec 18, 2016
As everyone know that MIUI 9 is coming soon, I am excited about it and I wonder that will Redmi 3s get Android 7 Nougat? I hope that Redmi 3s will get it, if anyone have official information about it please reply me.

As everyone know that MIUI 9 is coming soon, I am excited about it and I wonder that will Redmi 3s get Android 7 Nougat? I hope that Redmi 3s will get it, if anyone have official information about it please reply me.
Update to new miui 9 is not synonymous with update android to newer.
Miui9 will be based on android on which phone was in miui 8. Redmi 3s probably not get update to 7.0. Miui 9 probably release on android 6.0

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Hi !
I never understood why people want the latest android , people don't know that if they get the latest android ,that will be even worst and unstable (buggy) than our current version 6.0 , not even our current ROM is not as perfect , optimized as wee wanted to be , so wishing for android 7.0 is a waist of time !

I really hope that MIUI 9 for our device will be based on android 6 !

Waiting for split screen, and hoping for slow motion video shoot..
Android 6 or 7 not really biggy.

You are so naive. Redmi 3S probably will never get Android N, the same comes with Miui9. I do not believe neither in N nor in Miui9. Amazing is that's weaker Redmi 4X gets everything in first but stronger phones will never get updates.

You are so naive. Redmi 3S probably will never get Android N, the same comes with Miui9. I do not believe neither in N nor in Miui9. Amazing is that's weaker Redmi 4X gets everything in first but stronger phones will never get updates.
Please see what I have wrote, I am just asking and hoping it will be Android N and not like what you wrote 'naive'. Please reply carefully.

Hi !
I never understood why people want the latest android , people don't know that if they get the latest android ,that will be even worst and unstable (buggy) than our current version 6.0 , not even our current ROM is not as perfect , optimized as wee wanted to be , so wishing for android 7.0 is a waist of time !

I really hope that MIUI 9 for our device will be based on android 6 !

Low level (core) implementations at separate OS intervals isn't something trivial in fact more important enough than the UI itself. Especially for future proofing apps and security. It's a bit more acceptable if MIUI tries to keep the security patches as current as possible but they're not even trying. For our device last I checked the security patch is still dated at April 2017.

As far as optimization goes, I'd blame "upstream" (MIUI China) 1st as so far team xiaomi.eu here are doing a stellar job at trying to debloat and streamline things as best as they can.

And still stuck at April 1st security patch level it seems, which is the worst of it...

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Yes yesterday They release first close beta rom for all phone from last update to miui9 china dev rom to redmi3 and 3s too. Is on old version android.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk