Miui 9 For Mi Pad 3

mike eleres

Members
Aug 29, 2017
Good morning, I'm new to the community, and I own Mi Pad 3 for only a week.
Would you like to know if our device will receive support for Miui 9?
Thank's:)

[QUOTE = "pingy82, post: 382802, member: 178695"] Há o novo cappu_images_7.8.28_20170828.0000.00_7.0_cn_50ce6aae07 CHINA DEV, aguardando a versão xiaomi.eu [/ QUOTE]
Thank's ...\o/

[QUOTE = "pingy82, post: 382870, member: 178695"] Somente para membro beta. Temos que esperar o lançamento da sexta-feira. [/ QUOTE]
Please ... as soon as you leave the ROM for Mi Pad 3, post here, or create a new post. thank you

"2. Update for Mi 6, Mi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 4, Mi Pad 3 delayed due to the need to test function stability. "

it's near....

I've flashed and updated the version that is on xiaomi.eu now. No multi-window/split screen, updater FC's. Version is MIUI 9 though and with July security patch.

post log from updater FC.. thanks
As requested only issues for me is updater but overall very quick.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{pl.zdunex25.updater/pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity}: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.LinearLayout cannot be cast to android.widget.RelativeLayout
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.LinearLayout cannot be cast to android.widget.RelativeLayout
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:440)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more

As requested only issues for me is updater but overall very quick.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{pl.zdunex25.updater/pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity}: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.LinearLayout cannot be cast to android.widget.RelativeLayout
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.LinearLayout cannot be cast to android.widget.RelativeLayout
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:440)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more
try wipe updater app data...

Reactions: neron
If the themes app is particularly important to anyone: You shouldn't download this version. It has the Chinese themes app... And no - it doesn't work unfortunately :)

If the themes app is particularly important to anyone: You shouldn't download this version. It has the Chinese themes app... And no - it doesn't work unfortunately :)
I don't use themes so not a issue for me after testing today seems very stable now and quick!

I don't use themes so not a issue for me after testing today seems very stable now and quick!
Ok, found two more issues: Widgets aren't working. Only quick toggles or what it's called. Also the browser still force closes when trying to enter the settings menue. So updater app is working, which is good, but two new issues are there (themes app and widgets) and an old problem (browser fc) hasn't been solved. I really hope this get's fixed with the next version.