New Miui camera inverted Mi5

harrisGR

Members
Dec 19, 2014
My mi5 miui camera is inverted 8.8.16 and 8.8.24, I don't use magisk and I don't use other camera app Please help me

Like I said in your other post, we can't help you without at least seeing a screenshot of the problem. This should be obvious.

IMG_20180824_194157.jpg

Which only means that you manually enabled Camera2 API (persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1).
This is not our issue. You'll need to manually remove the file "/data/property/persist.camera.HAL3.enabled", either using root, or using TWRP (after mounting data partition).

Which only means that you manually enabled Camera2 API (persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1).
This is not our issue. You'll need to manually remove the file "/data/property/persist.camera.HAL3.enabled", either using root, or using TWRP (after mounting data partition).

Ok hel3 was there. I delete it , reboot and it is still there again and camera inverted...

If you have root then try this:
Code:
adb shell
su
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 0

If you have root then try this:
Code:
adb shell
su
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 0

still no , it stuck for minutes and nothing.. I reboot it and still inverted. Why miui eu default enable HAL3 ? There is magisk module for hal3 enable.

look it again please rom 8.8.9 and up is the problem.
Maybe I haven't made myself clear. Let me try again: We do not set the persist.camera.HAL3.enabled property for any device.
We used to set them for MI 5 and MI 6 but disabled that long before MIUI 10 because of camera issues when Camera2 is enabled.
Whatever enabled HAL3 for your device has nothing to do with us.

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. Let me try again: We do not set the persist.camera.HAL3.enabled property for any device.
We used to set them for MI 5 and MI 6 but disabled that long before MIUI 10 because of camera issues when Camera2 is enabled.
Whatever enabled HAL3 for your device has nothing to do with us.

Wipe data will help?

Hey i fix it. Systeam/build.prop
# system property determining camera HAL to be used for a Video call
#
# 1 is camera1
# 2 or anything else is camera2
persist.vendor.qti.telephony.vt_cam_interface=1

I set it 2 and works..! Maybe miui eu rom default 1 from 8.8.9 and up

No. You keep touch stuff you should not touch. Wiping data would definitely fixed it. Don't touch build.prop if you don't know what you're doing.