MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i choose universal android devices probably good ... perhaps miui published generic version for all devices.... ? :D

I have just changed from Galaxy S II to a Galaxy Note. I really loved your rom on SGS2. It would make me really happy to see a Galaxy Note version :)

Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE There are three variants in Korea (one for each carrier) with different specs for the radio in particular
The model names are SHV-E120K (mine) SHV-E120L SHV-E120S

This phone hasn't received much attention but it is truly a lovely device with lots of power. It is starting to be sold on the grey market in various Asian locations
Some issues occur with SMS sending and 3G connection so there are some custom roms that remedy that.. I have read that a version will soon be released (another variant perhaps) by Bell in Canada I believe.
The American Skyrocket may be very similar though I'm not sure about differences there.

Mine is rooted with stock rom. There are some custom roms done by Chinese devs on the bbs.gfan site and the koppc site
Mine has the stock recovery flashed the rom via ODIN and rooting was done by bvlgarian.tistory.com but she/he has since taken down the 3 stock rooted firmwares.

I'm willing to learn how to go about porting or creating a patch rom (still unsure what that all means).
I've also made requests to chainfire to include this device in the compatible list for the mobile odin app

Please.. if anyone can help us to help ourselves. We really want some custom flavor on this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.