MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without CM 7 you can't get MIUI.. If your community is really great, why not to seek the dev in it? :D
Sorry if I brought some disturbance :D

why is that? does MIUI is based on CM? unfortunately can't everyone dev a rom...

In CM7 forums there isn't a Defy section. I supose that it have an unofficial port

if you browse the device section of CM site you'll find a defy section but with no available for download Rom. from my post and above we are offtopic so
probably will shall stop. I just didn't know that MIUI is a moded CM Rom :-(

L'équipe prends combien de temps en moyenne pour sortir une version utilisable pour un mobile donné ?

Sorry for my non-english but i'm too bad for say that ! if someone can translate for all...

Thank you in advance.

I would love to have the Sidekick 4G on MIUI, I has the same processor and things on the inside as the vibrate.. so I shouldn't be that hard.
But please bring MIUI to the Sidekick 4G

L'équipe prends combien de temps en moyenne pour sortir une version utilisable pour un mobile donné ?
my translation based on google:
Code:
How much time usually goes for port MIUI on a new device?
And what device do you mean?

Code:

He won't mean "a new device", but "an other device". He ask that when you finish to port a MIUI on a some or other device, how much time you spend to port MIUI to an other device ?

+1 to see MIUI on ZTE Blade / Libra ! Could be awesome

Code:
I think he says that how many time the devs spend to port Miui to a device which hasn´t got MIUI.
MIUI for LG Optimus Blaaaaaaaaaaaaack plz

VERY doubtful, but I'd love to see it ported to the Huawei Ascend. That's the phone my wife has and she's jealous of the MIUI I'm running on my G2.

Status
Not open for further replies.