MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a multiprofile, we are people of htcmania forum.

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

LG Optimus Black P970 please :)
All the LG OB Frandroid community would like that ! :)

ps : sorry for my bad english, i'm french ;)

Is not multi profile.
are xda people who saw the lack of support from LG, asks you to put on their terminals the wondwerful rom miui :rolleyes:

It isn´t multiprofile.
We are people from differents forums(xda, htcmania, etc) that request a MIUI port for our LG Optimus Black

Hi, I've been using miui for a fair few months now and feel I have grown with it, through the its develpment .I recently got my hands on an Asus transformer running honeycomb 3.1,but to my disappointment while using it I realised that I have been spoilt by the amazing functionality of the MIUI system.
My question and hope , is that I can Miui on the Asus transformer which would allow the device to reach its full potential as it is limited now with respect to miui on 2.3.5...
Which is unbelievable considering the Asus has the latest android software.
Please can the people who make the difference take pitty on my plea and do somthing for me in this regard ....Adapt miui for the asus please.................

This is not a multiprofile, we are people of (htcmania,xda,others) forum.

+1 for the LG optimus black (P970)

Regards

+ 1 for lg optimus black (p970)

Miui is a very good rom. Lack of lg support would make this port very popular!

+ 1 for LG optimus black P970 is a great phone.
It not spam, we are a lot of people with this phone but Support Phone by LG is terrible.
Thanks.

Yeah that's awesome, we must support the LG Optimus Black from everywhere around the world !!! + 1000
We'd like to see our LG OB running this wonderful ROM !!! + 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.