MIUI EU Stock Camera - Features

Birraque

Members
Nov 12, 2018
Hi All,

I'm still using MIUI Developer ROM (by Xiaomi) but thinking to move on to MIUI EU.
I would like to know if MIUI EU Stock Camera has Night Mode (Photo) 1080p/60fps and 4K/30fps (Video)? Any other improvements (features)?

Mine RN6 Stock Camera (below)
Screenshot_2019-02-25-09-15-14-028_com.android.camera.png

Best Regards,

hi Birraque,

the photo application is the same.
If you want more option, you have to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
There is a tutorial for this : HERE

Reactions: Birraque
hi Birraque,

the photo application is the same.
If you want more option, you have to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
There is a tutorial for this : HERE

Hi Mcspee,

Thanks for the reply.
I expected to have more features in the MIUI EU stock camera. Some videos on YouTube claim to be a version with more features.

2019-02-25.png

2019-02-25 (1).png

Have you noticed any improvement in performance or memory usage? Is the system reliable and fast? Any Bugs?
Are you running Stable or Weekly version?

Best Regards,

O Xiaomi.eu é muito mais estável que o original. Não tem bloatwares, é mais leve e tem mais opções e funções de personalização. A câmera é a mesma, mas o consumo da bateria é muito melhor e a experiência de usar o telefone também. Eu recomendo a instalação.

O Xiaomi.eu é muito mais estável que o original. Não tem bloatwares, é mais leve e tem mais opções e funções de personalização. A câmera é a mesma, mas o consumo da bateria é muito melhor e a experiência de usar o telefone também. Eu recomendo a instalação.

Hi FERNANDONVIERA,

Thanks for your inputs.
May I suppose that you has MIUI EU already installed in your Redmi Note 6 Pro?

================================

Olá FERNANDONVIERA,

Obrigado pelas informações.
Posso supor que você tenha a MIUI UE já instalada em seu Redmi Note 6 pro?

yes, ofcourse

Would you mind doing some testing comparing features and performance of both systems (MIUI vs MIUI EU)? We can share our print screens to see the differences.

================================

Você se importaria de fazer alguns testes comparando recursos e desempenho de ambos os sistemas (MIUI vs MIUI UE)? Podemos compartilhar nossas impressões de tela para ver as diferenças.

Hi Mcspee,

That's another great news! I never saw any RN6 running stock MIUI over 116000
We probably can compare the main setting differences between MIUI and MIUI EU with the following 3 screens:

1) Settings

Screenshot_2019-03-01-14-32-20-218_com.android.settings.png

2) Settings \ About Phone

Screenshot_2019-03-01-14-32-06-225_com.android.settings.png

3) Settings \ Additional Settings \ Developer Options

Screenshot_2019-03-01-14-32-48-137_com.android.settings.png

Regards,

Last edited: