MIUI for dual sims?

neraako

Members
Feb 19, 2012
sirs can anyone make rom for dual sim phones? particularly Gigabyte GSmart G1310? hope you can make it.. your roms are promising alternative os..

That phone does not even have an XDA forum. That means the community of those users is very small. It doesn't look good unless lots of people soon own that phone to have any ports.

oh thats too bad.. oh wait.. can i use your rom even if im dual sim? so like if i install the rom ill be a single sim..

Wooah there.. slow down a bit, dual sim has nothing to do with the rom? Normally when you get a dual sim adapter they supply you with a key code or another way of switching between the 2 sims.

Your phone has dual sim as standard, therefore you are asking for a custom rom, but there are no custom roms for that phone that I know of.

TrOjAn

Can you tell me what you have to do get the DUAL SIM function (what code?) as i'm have way porting the miui GB damn Dulasim
Plz Help!!!

Good day to everyone,
IS there any progress to get any DUAL SIM support by MIUI?
There are more and more DUAL SIM Android phones outside, and many of them needs optimization.
Is possible to make it for GSmart phones from Gigabyte? G1342, or G1355, or G1362 ?
Please let me know what is the situation.
Thanks