Miui Freezing Antivirus App?

Nzyme

Members
Jun 15, 2017
Hi folks,

I use the Bitdefender A/V app and observe that it repeatedly gets frozen and does not run in the background.

I have ensured that it is set to autostart and also disabled battery optimization for it. Moreover, the accessibility setting for it is also set to on.

Even then, after few mins/hrs, when I open the app, I see that the menu options are grayed out and when I tap on Settings (in BD app) and come back to the dashboard page of BD, I can then see all the menu options (seems like it is awaken from a frozen state). Further, when I see the Web Security menu option, it is off and I have to on it every time.

What could be the issue here? I have tried posting on the BD forum but did not get a proper response there. Any advise?

Go to developer option and disable miui enhancement and memory enhancement and install kernel tools and turn the governer to perfomance

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 4 باستخدام Tapatalk

Reactions: Nzyme
Go to developer option and disable miui enhancement and memory enhancement and install kernel tools and turn the governer to perfomance

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 4 باستخدام Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for the reply. Before proceeding with this, can you advise if doing this would have any impact on the battery performance? What other changes will I observe after doing this?