MIUI Music Application 0.11.19 English Translated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works beautifully! I love it screen shots are below! and there's lyric search in the app! however, i think the lyric search engine they use are from a chinese website cause some songs i have that are english comes up with chinese lyrics.. all good though since half other do give the right lyrics :D

Just one thing on the selection screen, the Now, in Now playing is cut off a bit. In the Now Playing screen however, Now Playing is 2 different rows looks great :)

6c04bff1-9675-4d40.jpg
6c04bff1-9689-4686.jpg
6c04bff1-96a0-4b0c.jpg
6c04bff1-96ac-c0d6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Guys y'all need to push the file not installing it like a regular apk. Use adb to push it to /system/app or root explorer and paste it there

Guys y'all need to push the file not installing it like a regular apk. Use adb to push it to /system/app or root explorer and paste it there

Thanks for the tip dude, used Root explorer to paste the apk into such direction, set permission for it, reboot and voila..

OMG?

Not everybody here is as clever as you guys.... So maybe if the downloaded file is .zip don't expect everyone to know that it's just to change the .zip to .apk!! A good idea might be to just post it as .apk or detailed instructions of how to install, thus avoiding all the noob questions that obviously is annoying you guys ;)

Root explorer did the job now my miui rom is complete love it!
Thank you to aaaallll who put work into this and those who help the "noobs"

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Save As dont direct save! OMG!

apks are zips! just rename it!

OMG?

Not everybody here is as clever as you guys.... So maybe if the downloaded file is .zip don't expect everyone to know that it's just to change the .zip to .apk!! A good idea might be to just post it as .apk or detailed instructions of how to install, thus avoiding all the noob questions that obviously is annoying you guys ;)

The file is .apk lol

can not install it on my Desire. I pushed it to /data/app/ and changed permissions to match the others. After reboot, does not show up.

Khahn, do you need glasses? Look at the screenshot ffs, it's a .zip!!! If ppl then must change it to .apk well thats another story!

Do YOU need glasses?!?!? Look at the URL!!!! It says APK!!!! it's an APK!!!!! if your POS computer renames it that's your problem!!!! IT'S AN APK, PUSH IT TO SYSTEM/APP

Do YOU need glasses?!?!? Look at the URL!!!! It says APK!!!! it's an APK!!!!! if your POS computer renames it that's your problem!!!! IT'S AN APK, PUSH IT TO SYSTEM/APP

Please keep it friendly in here, I dont want to issue warnings / infractions.

English Pack #2b has all the latest additions including the miui-music.apk. If people have issues with the link here then your saving as a .zip as I've said already, to correct the issue ensure to rename the file to miui-music.apk MAKE SURE NOT TO NAME IT miui-music.zip.apk!

Cheers,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.