MIUI Music Application 0.11.19 English Translated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just loaded this onto a cyanogen nightly build. It has to be in /system/app. I originally installed it to /data and it didnt work. I moved it to over to /system and rebooted, and it's all gravy :)

Do YOU need glasses?!?!? Look at the URL!!!! It says APK!!!! it's an APK!!!!! if your POS computer renames it that's your problem!!!! IT'S AN APK, PUSH IT TO SYSTEM/APP

LoL
If IE renames the file when I use it to download it, it might just also happen to others!
I did push it, I pushed it to 11.12 before the language pack was ready..... (post 7)

I didn't have to push the file I just installed it. LOL it said app not installed but I'm using it lol. Go figure

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I just loaded this onto a cyanogen nightly build. It has to be in /system/app. I originally installed it to /data and it didnt work. I moved it to over to /system and rebooted, and it's all gravy :)

The Music app is NOT intended for use on other ROMs - nor is support or discussion of said ROMs allowed in these forums.

Thanks,

Mark

Looks like this new music app is really power hungry, 40 minutes of use and roughly 10% drain:

3YH1ZUZ

And a litthe chinese btw. ;)

Edit: Using headphones btw.

Fixing this now, expect 2c soon :)

re: power, remember this is the FIRST Beta of the MIUI Music Application! oh yea and its FREE ! :)

A couple things...
1. the player looks GREAT
2. long artist names can overlap songs/artist button
3. option to default to albums after picking artist
4. option to go to now playing after choosing song.

A couple things...
1. the player looks GREAT
2. long artist names can overlap songs/artist button
3. option to default to albums after picking artist
4. option to go to now playing after choosing song.

Will feedback to developers mid-week with our issues on the app, please all remember this is BETA1 of this application!

Fixing this now, expect 2c soon :)

re: power, remember this is the FIRST Beta of the MIUI Music Application! oh yea and its FREE ! :)

;) I'm aware it's still in beta. I had the data transfer turned on in the music app ( lyrics and cover art ) might also be part of the reason for the high batt. usage.

BTW: The Lyrics function is really cool, now we can all do Karaoke on the bus :p

LOL man! comedian as usual!

Did the new pack fix up that issue (as per your screenshot?)

Can anyone comment if this will be integrated as the system music app and support scrobbling? Thanks.

not trying to insult you, just trying to help, but can you please define scrobbling?

i think he wants to be able to use this app with last.fm or some similar service.

With last.fm, its called scrobbling.

The stock app supports it. PowerAMP does too, winamp also, and i think musicmod too xD

Ok I thought I had it but no go. I used terminal to move to system/app and ran fix permissions rebooted and its not showing up. The app is in the file but not on my home screen. Anyway we can just get it in am update.zip

Ok I thought I had it but no go. I used terminal to move to system/app and ran fix permissions rebooted and its not showing up. The app is in the file but not on my home screen. Anyway we can just get it in am update.zip

English pack provides it for 0.11.29 only! nexus one / desire. Other packs will likely follow for other devices.

did you reboot your device after the put it in system/app then fix permission?

I have all of my mp3 albums in /sdcard/music but the miui player doesn't see any of this files/albums!? Did a rescan of the media files with the rescan app but stillt the same.

I only get/see my ringtones mp3 files in that player (which are placed in /sdcard/media/audio/ringtones).

update: fixed, sorry... forgot to delete a .nomedia file in there :(!

Hello.

It is possible edit proces name of MIUIMusic.apk? I use cardiotrainer with music integration but only work with default music.apk player.

thanks

Is it planned to take the included album cover from the mp3 file (id tag) instead of taking the cover jpg file in the folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.