[Miui Music] Doesn't detect playlist

nephron

Members
Nov 12, 2010
How come the miui music app doesnt detect my playlists? I have tried every music app on the market and they all detect them....

ya the first couple versions of the miui music app (back in the day :D) detected the playlist but after a certain update it just stopped...

+bump
Any update on this. I just installed 1.5.20 and it still seems to be an issue. This seems to be the only problem with one of the best music players

Go to manage applications, choose the Miui Player and at the bottom turn the Compatibility on. This solution solved the problem to me. Before that, put your music on the sdcard under the folder Miui/music

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I tried that and moved the relatively pathed M3u/plb playlists into both the miui/music folder and the miui/music/mp3 folder and neither seemed to do it in compatibility mode or otherwise.

You have to put music files in sdcard/media/audio folder for MIUI music to find them.

MIUI player has no problems finding the music files. It has problems with the m3u/plb playlists that other media players have no issue with. In either case, I tried sdcard/media/audio for the music and playlists and same thing as before, all songs show up, no playlists

they dont support .m3u only the open playlist format is supported so its time to change to a newer format if you want music on miui folks.

I asked them a long time back and they simply said what i'm relaying back to you guys. Sorry :(

they dont support .m3u only the open playlist format is supported so its time to change to a newer format if you want music on miui folks.

I asked them a long time back and they simply said what i'm relaying back to you guys. Sorry :(

First of all thanks for answering :)
Second.. what's the extension of that "open playlist format" ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk