Miui Price Comparison For Usa,ger,uk,it,fr,es, ...

Sep 1, 2015
Hello MIUI enthusiasts!

For the last 12 months I've been working on a website ( http://project-hardware.net ) in my free time. It shows local online shop prices for MIUI and Cyanogenmod capable devices (automatic updates - of course). It went online Oct. 2014 and recently I added - among other things - a lot of hardware infos for filtering (so now you can - for example - easily search for MIUI capable devices with dualcore, nfc with at least 1,4ghz from Samsung, Google and Sony). I think now it is good enough to tell the world, so here I am (and I hope I wasn't wrong ;)).

It's not non-profit but independence and transparency is very important to me. (Unlike some other websites, I don't want to make money with something, my visitors knew nothing about.) It started with Germany and UK. At the moment, it is available for USA, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Poland, Austria and Spain. Other countries will follow. I want to make the search for a CustomROM capable devices just as easy as if somebody would search for example iOS, because I believe in the advantages of CustomROMS and the freedom to install the system I want on the device I paid good money for!

Of course it isn't perfect, so please do tell me your thoughts on this. Something you like / don't like? Some feature you miss? Some tech data mistake? I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards from Germany

B. Wiswe

It's been a while but here's a new feature (among other slight improvements)
  • The Best MIUI Smartphones (available in your country)
  • The Best MIUI Tablets (available in your country but in most cases not that many currently)
  • Now you can toggle min / max in the filters
As always: Any feedback is very much appreciated!

Currently there's no amazon.com anymore :( (They were gently) But with rising visitor numbers it'll be back in no time ;)

Please tell your friends! :rolleyes: