Miui Recovery 2.10 Touch

Spyderferrari

Members
Jan 25, 2012
173852ttfqqknan1frt5l1.png.thumb.jpg
173852i563nm9s719nyw1w.png.thumb.jpg

:):)

what are the advantages of this recovery bro ? except you like touching things !!! ;)

signature verification failed error i am getting...
i am using Mi2S ! may i know why this error ? is it working for u ? what device do you have ?

i would like a source link before i even consider using this. Where did this come from who made it?

and can i recommended that instead of removing install-recovery.sh it gets moved/renamed to something else in case we would like to get back stock recovery without flashing a rom or having to use fastboot top get it back...

i would like a source link before i even consider using this. Where did this come from who made it?

If I know right, PeterCxy made it.
here is source... on GitHub

here are his link

note from him:
On Mi-Two,when you boot into the recovery,you will first see the stock MiRecovery.2 seconds later,the MIUI Recovery will automatically start.This can fix display problem

attachment.php
attachment.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is rtfpessoa Touch CWM for M1 this is based on M1cha's CWM, if you need more source
;)

On Mi-Two,when you boot into the recovery,you will first see the stock MiRecovery.2 seconds later,the MIUI Recovery will automatically start.This can fix display problem

Lol I had the same problem before I reverse engineered graphics.c :p
If he uses this the problem will be completely fixed.

I do not flash the gapps 4.3
Enable TrueDualBoot : ok
Flash cm10.2 on system2 : ok
Flash gapps 4.3 : no (the recovery tells me "install succes!!!" but are not installed)
Re-Flash gapps 4.3 : no (the recovery tells me "install succes!!!" but are not installed)
Re-Flash cwm-6.0.3.2 : ok
Flash gapps 4.3 whit cwm : ok