In Progress MIUI V4 (SGS2) - Addressbook access through bluetooth

folavo

Members
Nov 24, 2010
Using MIUI, my car cannot access my phone's phonebook. I don't even get a message in the phone saying that the car is requestins access to phonebook.
Using stock samsung firmware (which I hate) fixes this.

Anyone knows if there is any workaround for this?

Can you get bluetooth to work with anything? I think the culprit here is bluetooth.

Can you get bluetooth to work with anything? I think the culprit here is bluetooth.
Actually, the bluetooth works with my car system. I am able to make phone calls perfectly but just don't have access to the phone's phonebook.
This means that I will have to pick up the phone, go to my Contacts and place the call through the phone; I can then have the conversion perfectly through the bluetooth's audio.

On the side note, I have a bluetooth speaker (jambox) and also works perfectly.

Okay,

I'm very new with bluetooth and don't understand this much at all. Did it work on MIUI GB (2.3) ? If so, I can just submit a bug reporting saying that "bluetooth access to phonebook" is broken.

Okay,

I'm very new with bluetooth and don't understand this much at all. Did it work on MIUI GB (2.3) ? If so, I can just submit a bug reporting saying that "bluetooth access to phonebook" is broken.

Unfortunately, I never used MIUI GB on SGS2. If you direct me to a link for download, I can check it out.
The bluetooth access to phonebook is working ok with Samsung's stock ICS firmware.