MIUI x Geeksphone Zero?

s8n

Members
Jul 21, 2011
Hey,

I want to buy a Gphone soon. It's cool that it works with Cyanogenmod, but I'd like MIUI better.
So, does it work? I can't seem to find the answer with Google.

Thank you.

The geeksphone zero doesn't have a big enough resolution to support miui, bummer.

Good news: you haven't bought anything yet.

But the other ones are too expensive for me...I would go up to 250€, but that's it. First I wanted to get a HTC Wildfire S, but Cyanogenmod doesn't have that on their list.
Do you have a suggestion?
Otherwise I'll stick too the geeksphone with Cyanogenmod.
And thanks for the answer :)

edit: maybe I should get a defy, but plenty of people on amazon say hat they have problems with the speaker =/

But the other ones are too expensive for me...I would go up to 250€, but that's it. First I wanted to get a HTC Wildfire S, but Cyanogenmod doesn't have that on their list.
Do you have a suggestion?
Otherwise I'll stick too the geeksphone with Cyanogenmod.
And thanks for the answer :)

edit: maybe I should get a defy, but plenty of people on amazon say hat they have problems with the speaker =/

I'd get a Defy, the speaker should be a minor deterrent, the rest of the hardware is solid, and plus it's water resistant.

I didn't want the defy first because of motoblur, but wiht miui it could be a good solution :) But I thought motorola wouldn't let you install other ROMs on their devices. why is it different with the defy?