MIUI11 for Mi Pad 4 plus

Kitano71

Members
May 14, 2018
Hi Mi Pad Users

Does anyone know about MIUI 11 on Mi Pad 4 plus? Will it come to our tablet?

Thank you!

Is there an official announcment about mi pad 4 MIUI 11 date release (or season anyway)

Enjoy Miui 11 :)

Wait a few more days before installing the ROM as the developer must perfect it 100% ......

Info.:
Android Version: 9 MIUI 11 Global Stable V11.0.3.0
Ported from Redmi 7
Security Patch: 2019-10-01
Fingerprint: xiaomi/onc_eea/onc:9/PKQ1.181021.001/V11.0.3.0.PFLEUXM:user/release-keys
To login into your Google Account, you need to install Google Play Services, after do that, reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
works so far, but for example chrome freezes/crashes alot...

But Edge Browser works very good

Bluetooth does not work and Brightness does not work

Last edited:
Hi, i recently buy a mi pad 4, unlocked, flashed 10.3.2 EU Rom from there but, while looking for a somewhat official pie release i saw that thread
and fall here. What i read is that rom is again in development, and don't support much microsd card, i am right?

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-10 at 22.01.30.jpeg

i'm a bit lost, 'caus ther's a lot of different flavors, rom, and i'm actually looking for a "simple" EU one with google services but without emui bloatwares.

In the meantime what's the latest twrp, i'm confused i saw a lot of different of them where can i grab the latest ? i have that one:
IMG_20191211_183719.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, i recently buy a mi pad 4, unlocked, flashed 10.3.2 EU Rom from there but, while looking for a somewhat official pie release i saw that thread
and fall here. What i read is that rom is again in development, and don't support much microsd card, i am right?

View attachment 27577

i'm a bit lost, 'caus ther's a lot of different flavors, rom, and i'm actually looking for a "simple" EU one with google services but without emui bloatwares.

In the meantime what's the latest twrp, i'm confused i saw a lot of different of them where can i grab the latest ? i have that one:
View attachment 27578

Thanks in advance.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...ss-device-romsdev-mods--themes/rom-miui-11-9- 9-26-t4002431
This same page has a link to ROM 11 Android 9 - unofficial version - Xiaomi.eu - MIUI 11 - 11.0.2.0 - Mi Pad 4 Plus - Pie.

thanks already saw them, but they aren't much stable as i read.
I recommend this one, it's the most stable one i've tried:

Reactions: FileRabe
I recommend this one, it's the most stable one i've tried:
okay thank you ther's a lot of things to flash, is it better to use xiaomi flashtool or flashing them by hand?

it is working very wel !!!!!, the only thing thats buggy, is the screen rotation. all other seems to be work as it should !!

news update: ProtoDeVNan0 will port the Redmi Note 7 (Android Q) to Mipad4 !!
so we get Android Q soon to our MiPad4s !!!!

Reactions: Alexander83
it is working very wel !!!!!, the only thing thats buggy, is the screen rotation. all other seems to be work as it should !!

news update: ProtoDeVNan0 will port the Redmi Note 7 (Android Q) to Mipad4 !!
so we get Android Q soon to our MiPad4s !!!!
Nah i dont believed in him..all he work was not good after that he throw away with no update and fix...horrible attitude

hi Filippo, is there an official announce of that?
Hi misandrix, I saw the information there :

First site speaks about last Mi Pad devices (4 or 5 ?) Second really specifirs mi Pad 4

I don't know if official but some can have we don't.

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Anybody can fix this bug? (see attached) The navigation button are merged and malfunction when landscape, but normal in portrait.

Attachments

• Navigation bar bug.jpg
    Navigation bar bug.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 536
Last edited: