Mobile Data Problem?

shadowerwtas

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Hey there,

Does anyone else have problem with his mobile data on 7.2.23?

Normally i am using always WiFi but today because i was outside i turned on mobile data and while the button turned color indicating that it's on i see no icon on the notification bar for data.
I checked all the settings regarding this, restarted the phone, turned off WiFi and left only data on but still nothing.

From what i can remember i had no problem with that on Android 5.1 it was working normally.

Reactions: Alejandrortl
sometimes it happend, its a bug, when turning off wifi if you dont connect to mobile date, turn airplane mode on and off. I will unlock the bug. also check you mobile data config, make sure you have apn correct

Reactions: Al Tob
Nothing done with Airplane mode... Checked all the settings again and also i run the test network option that is found inside Data Usage menu and while it passed every test in the end it just said no internet connection! Oh well i guess i ll wait for the next ROM.

Well 7.3.9 came out but i still got the mobile data problem.

Anyone got any suggestion on what might is?

Edit: I think i fixed it.
My carrier sent me the wrong configuration i believe because on the APN settings the APN protocol was unconfigured. So i set it to IPv4/IPv6 and now it's working!

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Last edited: