[MOD] Gingerbread MIUI (1.2.11)INCREDIBLE ONLY updated 2/19/11

It should work with 1.2.28/1.2.11. Just make sure you do a nandroid backup before you flash any mod. You should be fine though. Let me know

I did some reading and I think it might just be the new cmw3? I downloaded it the other day and some things just aren't functioning the way they use to. Have you had a chance to look into the issues with cmw3?

Thanks in advance!

Trial and error, Got it to work! Great MOD!

I did some reading and I think it might just be the new cmw3? I downloaded it the other day and some things just aren't functioning the way they use to. Have you had a chance to look into the issues with cmw3?
Thanks in advance!

Word of advice...stay away from cwm3, it's very buggy. wait until the developer gets it straight. I'm using ra_amon recovery right now until cmw3 is straight. I would try to do a clean wipe, and it wouldn't wipe anything. Or try and re-install cwm2

Just want to add my thank you to the pile. Lots of unappealing themes here but your theme really stands from the pack. Plus you've gone above and beyond.

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Just want to add my thank you to the pile. Lots of unappealing themes here but your theme really stands from the pack. Plus you've gone above and beyond.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App