[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, I just wanted to say thank you, this mod does work on miui.us 1.7.1 Droid 1 with no issues. Mod for extra settings (battery, mount toggle button, and clock work as well. I'm just letting you guys know :)

Sent from my Droid using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Andy, I just wanted to say thank you, this mod does work on miui.us 1.7.1 Droid 1 with no issues. Mod for extra settings (battery, mount toggle button, and clock work as well. I'm just letting you guys know :)

Sent from my Droid using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Thanks. Always good to get positive feedback...

The 4 Way Reboot & Volume Control+ 1.6.24 is working on XJ's MIUI 1.7.3?

I want to say BIG THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL MOD
I have suggestion: May be can add STOP TRACK via camera press ( Like that of CM7 )
Thanks again

edit:
Not working on Milestone 1.7.1

I have suggestion: May be can add STOP TRACK via camera press ( Like that of CM7 )
Thanks again

edit:

Hi. It would be possible to add the code but would be impossible for me to test as my phone doesn't have a Camera Button.

Thanks again

edit:

On my defy, if you use the earplugs supplied with the phone you can yet push the button on the mic to make a pause..have you tested ?

What about getting this feature in the rom..? It seems to work on many devices..no..? At worse, it doesn't work..(yeah i know, not really reliable way to develop..):rolleyes:

Please, it is possible to make only skip track for stable miui?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

I think I'm right in saying the the Stable version is Odexed? I don't have much experience with Odexing files so may struggle to implement this mod in the Stable version. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

This should be added to the Rom so we don't have to wait it's a great feature

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

What do you need to update this to make this work every week maybe I can help

What do you need to update this to make this work every week maybe I can help

Hi.. OP is now updated with version for 1.7.15. Combined 4-way maod to follow..
Sorry for the delay, the changes in this weeks android.policy.jar were quite extensive. It took a lot of head scratching to get it working..

Thanks for the offer of help, I may well take you up on that, it's quite a task re-implementing these MODS each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.