[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest version available. Made a slight change this week. Just because it annoyed me!!!
If you use a PIN , Pattern or Password security I've disabled the lockscreen. So once thru security the phone is unlocked. I would appreciate feedback on whether it's a feature I should keep in.. Enjoy...

Andy

Works fine with my XperiaX10 and MIUI Custom Rom, THANKS :) .. BUT is there any way to get this working with PowerAMP? For me it only works with the standardmusicplayer ._.

Works fine with my XperiaX10 and MIUI Custom Rom, THANKS :) .. BUT is there any way to get this working with PowerAMP? For me it only works with the standardmusicplayer ._.

You need to make poweramp your default music player. It's in settings, system settings, button settings. Hope that works for you.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Latest version available. Made a slight change this week. Just because it annoyed me!!!
If you use a PIN , Pattern or Password security I've disabled the lockscreen. So once thru security the phone is unlocked. I would appreciate feedback on whether it's a feature I should keep in.. Enjoy...

Andy
It looks ugly on first boot, with the pop-up "slide to unlock" on top of the sim code. As I don't use a pattern or pin otherwise, I can't really say more.

It looks ugly on first boot, with the pop-up "slide to unlock" on top of the sim code. As I don't use a pattern or pin otherwise, I can't really say more.

Can you get me a screenshot? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Sorry if I'm being thick!

Would it be possible to get this mod without disabling the lockscreen? I frequently use the music controls on it. Thanks!

Andy how to remove this patern lock screen ,i dont use patern lock.
30c22xf.jpg

Can you get me a screenshot? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Sorry if I'm being thick!
Sorry for the late reply, I'll give you a screenshot later, as I'll need to wipe my N1 to reproduce this. On first boot after flashing (on a wiped clean N1) MIUI shows all these pop-ups, and at the first screen it has a "slide here to unlock" pop-up that shows over the pin code with your mod, as there is no unlock screen any more. I'll see if I can wipe my N1 and make you a screenshot today.

Andy

Definitively! I find it extremely annoying to have to disable the lockscreen + enter a pin lock. On many Android forums there are several unanswered threads demanding exactly this. Kudos to you for implenting it! I'll try it on my Galaxy S2 as soon as I have the chance.

Definitively! I find it extremely annoying to have to disable the lockscreen + enter a pin lock. On many Android forums there are several unanswered threads demanding exactly this. Kudos to you for implenting it! I'll try it on my Galaxy S2 as soon as I have the chance.

Don't bother, I took it out. I was bombarded with PM's asking for me to put it back as it was.
I find it really annoying to go thru security and the lockscreen but I guess I'm in the minority??

Volume+ and extemded settings?

Do these mods conflict with each other? I'm having problems flashing the "track skip" mod after installing extended settings. It will not boot properly. I keep getting the miui boot screen. I'm on 1.11.25 by the way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.