[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andy! Firstly I would like to say that I really like your job! Its amazing!! Secondly, I've got a problem with the 1.10.8 version :/ Seems like after I apply the skip track option-I cant long press the home button. I mean I can-but then my phone freezes and reboots itself. Could u please help me out here? BTW Im using Galaxy i9000

Working great on Defy @1.10.8

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Working great on my Defy @1.10.8 (Extended Settings also working too :)

Very happy.

Hi Andy,

thanks a lot for your great work,

I use your volume combo in each MIUI version I flash (HTC HD2 with android in NAND) and now I can't live without it :D

Could you please realize a version of your mod, suitable for the latest stable 2.3.5b?

I tried your 1.9.23 version (I heard that MIUI 1.9.23 was the "base" of this stable version) but when I flash it, I get a boot-loop

then I tried to work with smali/baksmali stuff, trying to make it by myself, but I'm not able to do it ...

so ... would you be so kind to make a version for the stable 2.3.5b?

you can download the original android.policy of the stable 2.3.5b from the following web link:

http://www.multiupload.com/CFMR72RSNF

thanks in advance for your reply,

best regards

I'm happy to try. The only thing is I don't really want to load the stable version on my phone so it'll be untested.

Just to let everyone know this weeks update will be a bit delayed. MIUI has added the feature to wake the phone using the volume key.
Unlike my MOD it doesn't check if Music is playing so it is interfering with my MOD. It's going to take some figuring out. So please bear with me on this one..

Thanks

Andy

Pressing the volume keys on my SGS doesn't do anything when my phone is locked on the new MIUI. I wonder if they burried a setting for it somewhere...

Just to let everyone know this weeks update will be a bit delayed. MIUI has added the feature to wake the phone using the volume key.
Unlike my MOD it doesn't check if Music is playing so it is interfering with my MOD. It's going to take some figuring out. So please bear with me on this one..

Thanks

Andy
Hi

Have fun solving this...maybe you could simply disable this new miui's feature...i lived without it until now, i'll still do 'cause your mod is much useful..!

Ju

Not sure if this has been addressed already, but flashing this on latest 1.10.7 puts me in a weird type of boot loop...it boots up all the way and gets to the lock screen. I can hit the power button, turn the screen on and off, etc. but if I try to pull the lock down, or even so much as touch the screen at all, the screen turns black and then goes into the regular MIUI boot animation, then back to the lock screen again.

What the heck...I guess I'll restore from my nandroid but I got a couple texts while it was starting up and can't view who they're from, now it'll be wiped out, kind of annoying...

Not sure if this has been addressed already, but flashing this on latest 1.10.7 puts me in a weird type of boot loop...it boots up all the way and gets to the lock screen. I can hit the power button, turn the screen on and off, etc. but if I try to pull the lock down, or even so much as touch the screen at all, the screen turns black and then goes into the regular MIUI boot animation, then back to the lock screen again.

What the heck...I guess I'll restore from my nandroid but I got a couple texts while it was starting up and can't view who they're from, now it'll be wiped out, kind of annoying...
1.10.7 isn't the latest version. This mod is for 1.10.14

Status
Not open for further replies.