Most Stupid Brick Ever.

paulo-gaio1984

Members
Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys

I have a mi5 that as the stupid thing I ever saw.
I updated my phone via twrp and it never logged in. I have twrp with Xiaomi.eu so I started try to reflash the phone. But then I realized that when I was flashing I formated the whole phone, so I don't have OS inside, I tried via USB to send the zip file inside.. the problem is that windows doens't recognize the phone. I tried everything login in fastboot but the PC still doens't recognize the phone. Go to twrp but I can't transfer data inside the phone. Because the PC won't recognize it.. I tried the 2 points solution but still no edl mode.
Can anyone help me?

I can't use otg because the phone won't read the USB.. already tried.. I can't update twrp to because the phone isn't recognize in Windows, so I'm unable to use USB.. what a wierd brick

this is what worked for me, you were correct about the version of MiFlash...
if you bricked your mi5 after wrong flash or something went wrong and you not able any more to start you device normaly, so you'r in the correcte thread to unbrick your mi5 with the correcte fastboot rom and miflash beta
whatever the cause of bricking your device( in my case no boot, no recovery mode and no fastboot mode just black screen),if it connected to your laptop and show qualcomm QHsusb QDloader 9008 in devices manager then you have big opportunity to make it alive again
1 :
download and install xiaomi flashing tool miflash beta frome here : http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=att...MnwyODE5Nzk=
2 : download the correct fastboot rom for your xiaomi mi5 from here : http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fu...ni&b=X&r=cn&n=
note: i have chosen the latest china dev fastboot rom to unbrick my mi5,other fastboot roms not worked for me
put your fastboot rom to c/ drive and extract it ,not on desktop or other extension
3 : enter on fastboot mode by pressing power and volume down you will see logo of xiaomi its fastboot mode,if you cant access fastboot mode just connect you mi5 to your laptop it will detect it as qualcomm driver
4 : open miflash beta and check flash all,chose you rom in c drive then clik refresh button you will se your device as com port,now start flash by cliking on flash button and be patient it will take over 5 min, when success unplug your and start your phone,if not start just let it connected to your laptop over 30 min it will start automatically
now enjoy your mi5 with latest miui8 china developer

Reactions: iamme729