New Mui 4.6.6 problem on "theme" download and "ROM always showed latest one"

We know the issue with themes. Its xiaomi block for stable roms. In few days we will rebuild stable roms for Redmi and remove our translation hack for chinese tabs but with working themes.

As for ROM if you have 15.0 then its latest one. Everything if correct here.

I try 4.6.6 stable 15 from miui.EU as it is the best one, but theme download is still stuck.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Wait for new ROM for redmi, with theme downloadable. Please see OTA as well. I cannot OTA upgrade from 4.5.30 to 4.6.6

Wait for new ROM for redmi, with theme downloadable. Please see OTA as well. I cannot OTA upgrade from 4.5.30 to 4.6.6

Redmi doesn't have weekly updates..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Nero
Thanks. waiting for your great job. It seems I misunderstood about OTA of Redmi.

Redmi doesn't have weekly updates..

~Tapatalk~
We understand that, but that ROM stable 15.0 multilanguage for redmi 1 wcdma, are very buggy the connection to internet for themes apk/ micredit/ mi music, and without them, we can't access to this application, who is very sad but important to work perfectly with our redmi's.
We understand, the great job doing for the team miui.en, and we are happy for that, but there is impossible work with redmi's devices, with this bug!
We need your help to solve this!! But waiting another 2 mouth to other update, it's to much time. Please... We need soon.

Sincerely
Nuno

I've a Redmi Note and the bug is present here (JHDCNBA17.0). Is it possible to download a fixed rom? Or may be single apk fixed?

We know the issue with themes. Its xiaomi block for stable roms. In few days we will rebuild stable roms for Redmi and remove our translation hack for chinese tabs but with working themes.

As for ROM if you have 15.0 then its latest one. Everything if correct here.

Hi, just like you said "in a few days" you will rebuild a new stable ROM's, and my question is: could be this Friday (13/06/2014) please...
Because all members with redmi's are make crazy, without access to the apk themes.
Please, say something... It's possible??

Yes. This friday. Altough its Xiaomi issue. They have to fix our OTA.
If you want Themes app to work again just remove

ro.product.mod_device

from build.prop in rom zip and then flash rom again.
But you will loose our OTA update.

ro.product.mod_device

Ok Just one doubt, will be relaunched rom multilanguage 15.0, with the apk themes already available, or will the rom in English / Chinese? I'm Portuguese, and I would have to obviously rom in Portuguese.

Greetings

Nuno

ro.product.mod_device

Hi. The hongmi rom stable multilanguage 15.0, are already update? the bug in the themes.apk are solve? Can i make now the update?

Await your response.

Sincerely

Nuno

ro.product.mod_device

Ok, thanks

yesterday I got a OTA update and after the upgrade I was able to access the themes page :)

nice job guys :)