Multitouch issue with repleaced screen [MI 9T]

marcolo88

Members
Oct 19, 2021
Hi to all!
I have a MI9T and i really need a big help from the community, because i have a problem with the replacement of Xiaomi Amoled Screen.
I replaced the screen (at payment) from authorized xiaomi assistence but is 2 times that they put me a screen that recognize only 5 points touch (watched in the CIT menu).
In the first screen there was a problem of AOD (it doesn't work), a problem of colors during unlock with sequence (but with fingerprint registred), and the maximum of 5 points touch recognized.
In the second, the AOD works, but the other problem still exists (and plus, i can see some little dark shapes in the gray background)
Now they will replace the screen for the third time! But i think it will have the same problem.
They said that Xiaomi Italia send to them the screen ... so it's original!

I wrote and called Xiaomi Help desk a lot of time, but they can't help me because "the phone is not under their repair warranty"!

Now i'm really depressed, because i know that after 1 month, the phone come with another not correct screen!

They said that the screen part number is Dspmi9tfcthfrf.
Maybe someone can help me for know what is the correct part number of the screen for call with assistance and pretend that they use the oem screen.

I use the latest official miui (12), but i also tried your roms with the same problem!

Thank you very much

Marco

Flash latest miui 11 stable (not 12). And test to see if the issues are still there.
Thank you, but i wrote to a user in the forum that have the latest miui 12 and the same device, he can register 10 multifingers touch. So it must work also with miui 12!

ah ok, thank you for the suggestions, now i don't have the device (they change againt the screen). If there will be again the probem, i'll try your suggestion. In any case is strange because in the last try, i flashed the latest official firmware of xiaomi (from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com) and i make update from the phone, so i think it can be very strange that is can be corrupted).

With the first screen, i tried also to flash the firmware from here

Last edited:
ah ok, thank you for the suggestions, now i don't have the device (they change againt the screen). If there will be again the probem, i'll try your suggestion. In any case is strange because in the last try, i flashed the latest official firmware of xiaomi (from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com) and i make update from the phone, so i think it can be very strange that is can be corrupted).

With the first screen, i tried also to flash the firmware from here

Hi dude, how are u? Hope u're great, I need ur help, did u solved ur problem with the AOD in your Mi 9T? I have the same problem since replaced the screen, after press the on button, shows for a millisecond the AOD but disappears, thanks in advance!

Hi dude, how are u? Hope u're great, I need ur help, did u solved ur problem with the AOD in your Mi 9T? I have the same problem since replaced the screen, after press the on button, shows for a millisecond the AOD but disappears, thanks in advance!
Hi! All Great, thank you!
I partially resolved the problem....
The problem was the non correct screen repleacement part.
They changed me 3 times! The second time, the AOD problem disappear!

After a lot of mess, i give back the phone and with a refound i bought another xiaomi.

You need to check if the screen recognize 10 multitouch fingers