My 2 Smart Heaters 1S measure the wrong temperature

Hisvala

Members
Mar 14, 2021
Hello! I bought 2 Xiaomi Smart Heater 1S a week ago. It was easy to connect them, but both heaters measure the wrong temperature. When it is 21-22 degrees Celsius in the room, They show 17 degrees. That means, that I cant start them on 16 degrees and get 16 degrees. They are heating continiously up to at least 21-22 degrees. That is not acceptable for me, because I want to put the house on 16 degrees when Im not there, a few days. And thats not possible. Is it possible to calibrate the sensors? Or is it only to send them back to the company who sold them?

Reactions: Robert2021
Same problem here.

It's 23 degrees in the room. Heater is set on 16 but keeps in heating...
Dangerous and expensive

Hello! I bought 2 Xiaomi Smart Heater 1S a week ago. It was easy to connect them, but both heaters measure the wrong temperature. When it is 21-22 degrees Celsius in the room, They show 17 degrees. That means, that I cant start them on 16 degrees and get 16 degrees. They are heating continiously up to at least 21-22 degrees. That is not acceptable for me, because I want to put the house on 16 degrees when Im not there, a few days. And thats not possible. Is it possible to calibrate the sensors? Or is it only to send them back to the company who sold them?
Hi, I had the same problem. Room temp was 22 and the heater was set on 18. But it was still heating...problem was a very cold tiled floor. The temp sensor is located on the bottom of the heater and was reading the floor temp. You can place a towel or something else underneath the heater to avoid this. Than probably the problem is solved.