my Mi-One bricked !! ?

@nagarasj
I have never heard about this:
xiaomi miV13 unless you mean that you are running something called v13 that is also something i have not heard about.
But as emaz wrote i also think its a fake phone not real Xiaomi phone im sorry to tell you since you say you dont have the MI button.

Its fake its not more to ask about:
i am not able to 'fastboot' the device as there is no 'camera/m key'. it has only volume and power buttons. pressing volume down+ power buttons takes it to anif this is correct its fake and a bade fake one also since it don't have the MI button

@nagaraj please take some shots of your phone as frontside, backside (within and without battery)
testmode and recovery.

So if your phone is a fake we can share your bad experience and help others to stay away from fakes

Tried all three tests and all ended up NO for me :( ! phone does not enter fastboot under any test.

But, when i press Mi-Button + Volume & connect to PC-USB, it installs a Qualcomm QDLoader 908 drivers (everytime i connect) and shows the device in the Mi-Flash Software. If i try to flash anything, it shows an error with parameter (image attached).

I m not sure what that error means, but i guess the fastboot isnt working or something with the bootloader is pretty ****ed up

Press Mi-Button + Volume UP button + POWER button all 3 at once. Do not let go until it goes into Fastboot mode.

plug in the USB cable AFTER you see "fastboot" mode appear on the screen.

Then open MiFlash program..etc.

looks like my worst fears are coming true. will upload pictures asap ( should be free to do that in a couple of hrs). if it prevents others from getting duped - it is a lesson learnt.
thanks to all you guys for the prompt response.

Tried all three tests and all ended up NO for me :( ! phone does not enter fastboot under any test.

But, when i press Mi-Button + Volume & connect to PC-USB, it installs a Qualcomm QDLoader 908 drivers (everytime i connect) and shows the device in the Mi-Flash Software. If i try to flash anything, it shows an error with parameter (image attached).

I m not sure what that error means, but i guess the fastboot isnt working or something with the bootloader is pretty ****ed up

hi krispuniq!
are you still there ?
i dug up some Chinese websites for you to help unbrick your phone (Mi1) and i think there is a solution but i need some quick responses from you to perform some test/tricks so want to make sure if you can do it, or you still have this problem, you can PM me !

hi krispuniq!
are you still there ?
i dug up some Chinese websites for you to help unbrick your phone (Mi1) and i think there is a solution but i need some quick responses from you to perform some test/tricks so want to make sure if you can do it, or you still have this problem, you can PM me !
Please share those solutions with me! My m1 doesn't boot (hangs on Mi logo) and I can't access recovery or fastboot becuase my volume buttons are deffect!