My PC does not recognize my Xiaomi phone in fastboot, what can i do?

Agellustig

Members
Jun 25, 2022
As I said, my Pc doesnt recognize my phone and ive tried like everything on this planet but its legit impossible for me, to find a way to unlock my phone. I installed every driver that I had to, I used the original xiaumi cable, I used diffrent xiaumi tools and NONE of them worked out for me. I should also say, that every time, i connected my phone in fastboot to my pc, i could hear the windows "unplug" sound like every 15 seconds. Like the sound, as if I had just unplugged my phone. spend hours to find a solution and now, i am here. And the ooonly thing i want to do is to root my phone but i caaant. (I have a redmi note 10S)

It is the brand (manufacturer) of the processor:
Processors used in android phones:
- Qualcomm
- MediaTek
- Exinos
- Kirin
- etc.

Reactions: Agellustig
As I said, my Pc doesnt recognize my phone and ive tried like everything on this planet but its legit impossible for me, to find a way to unlock my phone. I installed every driver that I had to, I used the original xiaumi cable, I used diffrent xiaumi tools and NONE of them worked out for me. I should also say, that every time, i connected my phone in fastboot to my pc, i could hear the windows "unplug" sound like every 15 seconds. Like the sound, as if I had just unplugged my phone. spend hours to find a solution and now, i am here. And the ooonly thing i want to do is to root my phone but i caaant. (I have a redmi note 10S)
how did you test it?

is your device in fastboot mode and you typed
# fastboot devices

or is your devices booted then you have to type
# adb devices