New Poco F2 pro, USB suddenly not recognized on my PC

hyad94

Members
Mar 1, 2022
Hello, I just came back from custom, I reflash twrp by fastbook, xiaomi.eu for lmi, everything works perfectly, I transfert some data apps I saved in my pc to the phone and I disconnect the phone. The things is, I did a lot of things, applications installation and I flashed magisk for root, install few module like Shamiko or a bootloop saver, and I connect my usb to transfert my musics, Windows showed "device not recognized proprely". I tried a lot of brand New usb câbles, but from nowhere nothing.
Recovery, fastboot system, my pc cant see the phone. The charging is working perfectly even the mi turbo charge, so I dont think and I hope so it's not a hardware prob. Please help. I remember 3 years ago I had this problem but I dont remember how the hell I solved it. Thank you

Had this issue on my Xiaomi 13 and nothing ever did fix it. Even reflashing drivers etc didn't work. Just stopped working after an update one day.

Device connected fine to a new PC however, so I don't really understand what the problem was.

I asked on here if anyone had any ideas but people seemed just as stumped as me and when I asked for clarification on the exact android drivers I should be using with FUXI to rule things out I never got a response so I just use the second PC now and live with it.