My Phone Always Reboot

I bought this phone on GearBest.

I try the latest global stable rom and 2 other but I've deleted them.

I never try CM13 it's a fastboot method ?

When I try to flash an older rom of xiaomi.eu twrp stuck on "patching system image unconditionally"

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

What was the names of the roms you tried? You could have flashed firmware that is not compatible with xiaomi.eu roms.

CM13 is just short way of saying CyanogenMod 13.0 another rom.

I ask again are you sure that your device is a Kenzo? Post the link of the device you bought.

Lets get your device back to working state by flashing Official Rom by EDL mode!

The kenzo_images_V7.1.16.0LHOCNCL_20160125.0000.13_5.1_cn_a1586847c9.tgz is my actual rom but my phone reboot himself

Yeah I know CM I use this when I had my Galaxy s5

Yeah I'm sure because before all the problem with this phone I had a Xiaomi.eu rom but when I update the rom my Android upgrade too to Android 6 I didn't know I had to unlock my bootloader (Android 5.1.1 to Android 6 lock my bootloader) and my phone got a bootloop..

Yeah I download the latest CN Dev official rom

The kenzo_images_V7.1.16.0LHOCNCL_20160125.0000.13_5.1_cn_a1586847c9.tgz is my actual rom but my phone reboot himself

Yeah I download the latest CN Dev official rom

Where did you get the rom file from? It is a very old rom! And what do you mean "CN Dev".

Get an official rom from this link: - http://en.miui.com/download-301.html

And flash by EDL mode to get your device in working and official state with stock firmware.

Where did you get the rom file from? It is a very old rom! And what do you mean "CN Dev".

Get an official rom from this link: - http://en.miui.com/download-301.html

And flash by EDL mode to get your device in working and official state with stock firmware.
A guys give me a link for this rom and it's the first rom who boot on miui
CN Dev = China Developer

I try with the latest CN Dev on EDL mode but stuck on mi logo

A guys give me a link for this rom and it's the first rom who boot on miui
CN Dev = China Developer

Just because it has kenzo in its name doesn't mean it was an official rom for the device. The naming structure for official roms is different. Also it still doesn't guarantee you have a kenzo device.

All your problems could stem from the fact you may have MediaTek Device instead and are trying to flash the wrong roms to the device.

Please post the link to the device you bought of gearbest!

Just because it has kenzo in its name doesn't mean it was an official rom for the device. The naming structure for official roms is different. Also it still doesn't guarantee you have a kenzo device.

All your problems could stem from the fact you may have MediaTek Device instead and are trying to flash the wrong roms to the device.

Please post the link to the device you bought of gearbest!
I'm not an idiot before the bootloop I have an kenzo rom, I have CPU-Z (with the spect of the phone, SnapDragon 650, 3gb rom
And when I flash the rom my usb debugging was off, oem unlock too and my bootloader was locked, my phone was not able to be flash with an unofficial rom
That the phone I have:
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308824.html?wid=3

I'm not an idiot before the bootloop I have an kenzo rom, .....

Did not mean to offend you! Just trying to rule out some possibilities.

That link is for a Kenzo, as it came from gearbest, it probably had a vendor rom when you got it?

With you having problems with flashing official roms. I go back to my theory of you having a Faulty Device!

Did not mean to offend you! Just trying to rule out some possibilities.

That link is for a Kenzo, as it came from gearbest, it probably had a vendor rom when you got it?

With you having problems with flashing official roms. I go back to my theory of you having a Faulty Device!
No problem just i've said the situation too many time.

Yes with a vendor rom

I mean it's impossible because after I bought this phone I flash an official rom because the vendor rom was very bad
ebbb361279e6feaaccf771b02658113e.jpg