My Phone Always Reboot

Erwan Chaumé

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Hello guys, my phone is finaly recover with a rom china/dev on miui 7 (thanks à lot natraj) but when my phone boot I will configure my phone but the phone reboot himself and boot normally, and reboot, etc...
My bootloader is locked
I'm on the V7.1.16.0 CN/EN Miui 7 rom
And I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (SnapDragon)

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last night you where doing the following after flashing the rom

"reboot immediately in bootloader via TWRP and re-unlock the bootloader and reboot the phone".

Why where you doing that?

Let the rom boot up first after flashing, can take 15 to 20 mins on it's first boot.

Don't understand why it has not been working for you.

"reboot immediately in bootloader via TWRP and re-unlock the bootloader and reboot the phone".

Let the rom boot up first after flashing, can take 15 to 20 mins on it's first boot.

Yes i've already try to wait 30 minutes last night but no change, and after 30 minutes I try to re-unlock the bootloader and reflash TWRP via Fastboot mode but the phone don't boot into TWRP

I try to flash an older xiaomi.eu rom but TWRP stuck on "patching system image unconditoonally"

Are you using the right rom for your device?

Kenzo = Redmi Note 3 Pro = HMNote3Pro

You do have a kenzo and not a mediatek (Hennesy) or the special edition version (Kate)?

You do have a kenzo and not a mediatek (Hennesy) or the special edition version (Kate)?
Yes I know i've the kenzo before all my problem with this phone I have a Xiaomi.eu rom

The 6.9.8/9 thread is close, I use fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
fastboot boot TWRP.img
In TWRP I wipe data, cache and I flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom, I reboot and the phone stuck on mi logo.
I left it on 2 hours but always on mi logo

Just trying to rule out somethings: -

• Is your device bootloader officially unlocked?
  • Does the rom your trying to flash have "HMNote3Pro" in the file name?
The command "fastboot boot twrp.img" only temporarily boots twrp. Although it should still work.
Once you have booted it that way.
Choose Install + Install Image and select your twrp.img and swipe to install.
Go back to the main menu. Choose reboot + recovery. Then use the installed TWRP to flash the rom.

If that doesn't work, try using the steps in the below link for flashing on unofficially unlocked bootloader (even if you unlocked officially).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/xiaomi-eu-rom-discussion-thread-t3373714

If you need the safe twrp version from the above link see here: -

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/guide-redmi-note-3-available-twrps-t3406708

Also post in the first link and you may get a response from someone who faced the same problem.

+ If TWRP is prompting you to install supersu don't let it!
Proper way to root is to flash the latest supersu.zip in twrp, once you have a booting rom.

+ If TWRP is prompting you to install supersu don't let it!
Proper way to root is to flash the latest supersu.zip in twrp, once you have a booting rom.
I will try with the official unlocked bootloader, I wipe before or after install TWRP via TWRP ?
When I want to flash TWRP.img twrp tell me "select partition to flash image"
Recovery or boot ?

Since TWRP is recovery you choose the recovery partition. No need to wipe anything to install TWRP!

Wipe Data and cache partitions before flashing the rom.

Since TWRP is recovery you choose the recovery partition. No need to wipe anything to install TWRP!

Wipe Data and cache partitions before flashing the rom.
Ok i've launch the flash of the rom, at the end I reboot immediatly without wipe Dalvik ?

I meant say to try the method of flashing as if you had unofficially unlocked.

Not to unlock your phone that way!

I hate to say it but as your having so much problems with this phone. Possibility you have a faulty device!

If you tried other roms, which roms exactly?. Could you have flashed the firmware of CM13 etc?

If you have that is what is preventing you from flashing or getting xiaomi.eu rom to boot.

The solution is to start again and flash an official rom by EDL mode. Use an older rom and not the marshmallow based rom.

Make sure that it boots up. And unlock your bootloader again if it gets locked!