My redmi note 9 phone is bricked

Sep 9, 2022
Hello, as specified in the title, my redmi note 9 phone has been bricked for the better part of a day now. It's stuck and looping in the fastboot menu, but the logo is completely orange instead of the android that I see on peoples' videos attempting to resolve issues. Holding power and volume up or down doesn't unstick it, and I've tried using the MIflash tool but MIflash doesn't even recognise my phone. What can I do?

Hello, as specified in the title, my redmi note 9 phone has been bricked for the better part of a day now. It's stuck and looping in the fastboot menu, but the logo is completely orange instead of the android that I see on peoples' videos attempting to resolve issues. Holding power and volume up or down doesn't unstick it, and I've tried using the MIflash tool but MIflash doesn't even recognise my phone. What can I do?
no details no help… contact telegram unbrick ru
its not working is not helpful its not a f**g whats app child group

It's not working is all I know. It suddenly switched to fastboot, doesn't switch out, constantly looping. What else do you need?
I dont need anything… If you are unable to tell the details contact telegram guys or switch to whatsapp child group… have a nice day..