My xiaomi 13 lite won't exit the recovery mode

alixestarkov

Members
Feb 29, 2024
without touching anything (it was beside me on the bed), it went on this page, and every time i click on reboot, it come back to this page.
I also tried the forced arrest, but it doesn't turn off, it just comes bak to this page.
Please help

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-29_08-00-01.jpg
    photo_2024-02-29_08-00-01.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 493
Reactions: SergRev
I have the same problem with 12x, did nothing when I woke up it was in recovery mode
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

same here with the same phone. Xiaomi probably messed up again with their updates and will never admit it. Looked for hours for a solution and nothing worked for me. Any solution @alixestarkov ?

same here with the same phone. Xiaomi probably messed up again with their updates and will never admit it. Looked for hours for a solution and nothing worked for me. Any solution @alixestarkov ?
.I'll recap what has been told by others-
  1. The issue is caused by an update
  2. It affects multiple models and almost surely multiple sub brands (poco, redmi)
  3. Wiping data works only if you do not update to the last version again because this update is what is causing the issue
  4. Many (me included) called Xiaomi support and got answered to wait from them.
  5. Some are saying that Xiaomi support advised to let the phone, die by battery, charge it to full and try again. I wouldn't trust this unless someone tries and it works BUT at the same time I'd let the phone run out of batter anyway since if you don't it keeps rebooting.
I hope that Xiaomi can provide instructions to fix but I wouldn't be surprised if after they fix the latest update they just ask to wipe data and download everything again..

From PR perspective it is really really bad for Xiaomi and I find zero info in any of their social media about this, I can guess that they want to be open about this only when a fix is ready but it is too big of an issue they need to provide updates till this is looked at..

if you want there is an open chat live now here:
at least 90 people all with the same problem

if you want there is an open chat live now here:
at least 90 people all with the same problem
Thanks for sharing. I will follow that post to see what solution is presented by them or by other users who manage to fix this.

you can try this

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode