Nandroid backup Issue TWRP LR team 3402 1206

3abdo3asal

Members
Dec 28, 2020
Hey Guys ,
I am using LR team Twrp3402b I can make a nand backup successfully but the issue is when restoring the backup always fails and and multiple items wontrestore , iam using mi 10 umi any tips for making it work, it worked flawlessly on my older android phones.

I had the same issue with my OnePlus 7 Pro and for me, only solution was;

1- Flash the rom which you backed-up,
2- Restore the back up.

It worked once but it was bothered me so I didn't do it again. Let me know if it works.

( By the way if the rom that you backed-up is a downgrade for your phone, while you restore, you may have to format data. )

I had the same issue with my OnePlus 7 Pro and for me, only solution was;

1- Flash the rom which you backed-up,
2- Restore the back up.

It worked once but it was bothered me so I didn't do it again. Let me know if it works.

( By the way if the rom that you backed-up is a downgrade for your phone, while you restore, you may have to format data. )

That's the weird thing it always worked for me on any other pervious phone sony z5 , Samsung note5 , Samsung note 4, HTC ONE M10 , HTC HD2 .
put herewith the Mi10 it just wont work it is the same android version from 20.12.29 back to 12.2.2 stable, it just wont allow the Backup so i wanted to know is there specific partitions on TWRP or just restore all